from kchamie /order my marauder on 05/09/09

If you were able to be one of the lucky people who were able to get a code tell us here.

from kchamie /order my marauder on 05/09/09

Postby kchamie » Sat May 09, 2009 3:20 pm

hello every one in the one hundred club !!
orderd my marauder on friday, got emailed , I will receive it on tuesday, Will email on how the workmanship crosman did making the rifle I hope I will not be disapointed/ I bought a sliver streak a year ago and the rifle looked great but the the springer shoot bad, all over the place I shout 150 rounds was not happy with the rifle so I brought the gun back and bought a rws 350 mag. great rifle, like I said I hope Im not disapointed, if I have bad luck with the marauder i will stop buying crosman products,
kchamie
kchamie

KCHAMIE RECIEVED RIFLE TODAY VERY PLEASED 05/12/09

Postby kchamie » Tue May 12, 2009 4:48 pm

I recieved my rifle today #46, WOW !WOW! my faith in crosman is back,beautifully made rifle can't wait to try it out,the stock and workman ship of this gun is past my exspection, over all I give the rifle, a 10 CROSMAN HAS A WINNER !!! I'm mounting a scope on my rifle as soon as I finish writing this letter, but I have a Question to anyone , on scope mounting rings, is high rings ok for a scope that is 3x9x44mm is it in range for scope ajustment or do I have to us med high rings,to be in ajustment range for the scope.thanks KCHAMIE.
kchamie

Return to First 100 Owners Club