Forum Discount 15% off Marauders & acc. direct from Crosman

Look Here First - Quick Reference area for Marauder Related Stuff. Admin & Moderators will move selected topics to this area to help people quickly find it.

Forum Discount 15% off Marauders & acc. direct from Crosman

Postby admin » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Special thanks to Crosman for allowing us to offer our members a 15% discount coupon code MROD4RUM for airguns and accessories purchased directly from Crosman, when you click and use this link.

Instructions:

1. Copy this coupon code MROD4RUM to your clipboard. (or write it down the old fashioned way )

2. Click on this Link Click Here to be taken to Crosmans site. (right click and choose open in new tab if you don't want to leave this page)

3. Shop for your Crosman / Benjamin products and accessories, and add them to your shopping cart.

4. When viewing the items in your cart, apply the coupon code MROD4RUM

5. You will now see the discounted price :o

6. When you complete your order in this way the sale on Crosmans site will be linked to this forum, and we will receive a small commission on each tracked sale.

Please note, for us to get credit for the sale you must use the link on this page or the header to visit the crosman site immediately before placing your order.

Thanks for your support & loyalty :)

Q&A
    Will it work on all Benjamin air guns?

I have been told by Chip at Crosman that the new Marauders will not be eligible for coupons for a while, at least until manufacturing ramps up and their retail customers' orders are being fulfilled. The coupon does apply to all Marauder accessories (clips, tanks, adaptors).

Can I share the coupon code on other websites?

We can't stop you, but any sale (even with the MROD4RUM coupon code will not be credited to this forum unless the special link is clicked. My theory is from time to time this code may change. That would create confusion and tick people off, so it is best to just link to the forum or better yet this page where the proper and current coupon code will be displayed ;) .

When you use the forums code to purchase something through Crosmans site please send a PM to SacShooter or the Masked Marauder so we can thank you, and verify that the forum got credit for the order :D
admin
Site Admin

Can we buy parts using your Support-the-Forum Link?

Postby RayK » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:58 pm

Hi Roger.

I mostly buy parts now. Is there a way to buy Crosman parts using your link and coupon code?

Thanks!

Ray
25 M-rod X 2, 22 M-rod @ Citrus Airguns 4 bullpup, 177 M-rod, 22 P-rod just arrived from Pyramyd Air
RayK

Re: Forum Discount 15% off Marauders & acc. direct from Cros

Postby sacshooter » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:00 pm

RayK wrote:Hi Roger.

I mostly buy parts now. Is there a way to buy Crosman parts using your link and coupon code?

Thanks!

Ray

I don't think Crosman will allow that, you can't order parts online from Crosman, can you?

I think AirTanksPlus would need to become a stocking dealer and sell the parts directly on the front part of this website:') That might be something to think about in the future:')

Thanks,
Roger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sacshooter aka Site Admin
Besides this forum I have many others. For a complete list of my other websites please visit http://www.AskRogerSeher.com Thanks for your Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sacshooter

Re: Forum Discount 15% off Marauders & acc. direct from Cros

Postby RayK » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:06 pm

sacshooter wrote:I think AirTanksPlus would need to become a stocking dealer and sell the parts directly on the front part of this website:') That might be something to think about in the future:')

That would be cool! If only I could buy parts via web order instead of calling Crosman (in a different time zone) and talking with that single person that handles then entire parts department.

Ray
25 M-rod X 2, 22 M-rod @ Citrus Airguns 4 bullpup, 177 M-rod, 22 P-rod just arrived from Pyramyd Air
RayK

Return to Marauder Quick Reference