max flo manifold regulator green anodized

Information about fill options for PCP air guns.

Postby onerattbastard » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:56 pm

hey can anyone help me out i went to get my tank filled today for the first time i went to a little welding shop to see if he could do it and he said he has the equipment to do it but never has used it it a max flo regulator has gauges and asll kinds of fittings and hoses and bottle adaptors with said if i want it he'd sell it to me for $40.00 its all brand new in the boxes he said he can't remember what he paid for it but he knows it was a lot of money.my question is will this fill my bottle for my marauder from my air compressor at home he' says it will to 4500 psi is this true please help me cause if it does I'm not going to pass it up.thanks. :?
onerattbastard

Re: max flo manifold regulator green anodized

Postby PB_Matrix » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:16 am

Does it look like this?

http://www.zdspb.com/tech/mguide/regs/m ... ifold.html

Anyway, unless your compressor already pushes 4500 psi, this device won't help.

FYI, most heavy duty non harbor freight quality high pressure hoses, rated with a working pressure of 5000 psi with connecting hardware start at about $30.00 a foot, then add $5.00 per foot of hose after that. You might have $40.00 worth of hoses just from what you describe.
PB_Matrix

Postby ShawnHu » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:01 pm

onerattbastard wrote:hey can anyone help me out i went to get my tank filled today for the first time i went to a little welding shop to see if he could do it and he said he has the equipment to do it but never has used it it a max flo regulator has gauges and asll kinds of fittings and hoses and bottle adaptors with said if i want it he'd sell it to me for $40.00 its all brand new in the boxes he said he can't remember what he paid for it but he knows it was a lot of money.my question is will this fill my bottle for my marauder from my air compressor at home he' says it will to 4500 psi is this true please help me cause if it does I'm not going to pass it up.thanks. :?

It was hard for me to understand what you were saying, but the max flo reg made by smart parts is not what you're looking for if you're thinking about filling the marauder to 3000 psi.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems
http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems
ShawnHu

Return to Tanks & Pumps