fittings to fill Marauder with scba 4500 psi tank

Information about fill options for PCP air guns.

fittings to fill Marauder with scba 4500 psi tank

Postby ScottDell on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:18 am

If I have just the 4500 psi scba tank what fittings plus tubing do I need to fill my Marauder? Thanks, Scott
ScottDell

Re: fittings to fill Marauder with scba 4500 psi tank

Postby Supercharged86 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:37 am

ScottDell wrote:If I have just the 4500 psi scba tank what fittings plus tubing do I need to fill my Marauder? Thanks, Scott

Hey Scott, Welcome to the forum, glad you could be here.
The SCBA is a great choice (it's what I have because I can fill it for free at the fire house), light weight and lots of air. What you basically need is a CGA-347 male nipple fitting ,a bleed block, a few feet of line rated to at least 6000 psi and a female foster quick connect fitting. However, eventhough there's a built in gauge on the 4.5 bottle, most guys opt for a seperate gauge on the bleed block because it's more detailed with usually a 280^ sweep and 100 psi increments. I have only found two places that provide a complete SCBA fill hose adapter ready to go. Mine came from Joe's Air Tanks http://www.hamcontact.com/airgun/HoseAssembly/ which arrived quickly by US priority mail, however, I was very disappointed the unit didn't come wrapped up in bubble wrap or something (considering it was going from California to Rhode Island). Otherwise, it has worked flawlessly. The other place is http://www.northshorecompressor.com/ which I have had no dealings with. Good luck. Steve
Forum Moderator

Mrod .177 with EunJin 16.1's = A bad day!!!
Supercharged86

Postby hayseed on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:07 am

I ordered a fill adapter form north shore compressor friday got it on monday. very nice to deal with and high quality.I ordered #a-p1010 as I have a fill hose to switch from my scuba yolk to the new scba adapter.I got the stainless one $92.34 plus $5.00 shipping which was $5.00 less than they quoted me, can't beat that!They also have brass fittings for less money hope this helps. :D
maruder 22 talon ss 22 rws 850 magnum 22 daisy 717
hayseed

Postby jamespipers on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:04 am

A single line rated to at least 6000 psi would really be great for the tank. This will make your tank function better. I hope this info helps.
jamespipers

Return to Tanks & Pumps