Dessicant

Information about fill options for PCP air guns.

Dessicant

Postby DaveShooter on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:15 am

I plumbed a dri-filter into my benji -pump and when the dessicant turns blue to plink I take Dessicant out of filter and bake it in the oven for 2-3 hrs @ 240-degrees, then I put it back in my filter and screw it on pump. It works out pretty good been doing it almost a year now. love to hear my wife scream at me for useing the oven :D :D
Dave
DaveShooter

Re: Dessicant

Postby adamsr. on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:51 am

ok now you have to post a pic so we all can see how you did it...ive been looking at the hill pumps with the dry pack but im still on the fence about it...
adamsr.

Postby davee1 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:45 pm

I've got the Hill Hand Pump with the dry pac thingy...but I wont be buying any of their replacement desiccant packs. I wanna use that stuff that changes colors but dont know where to get it yet. Can u buy desiccant at Home Depot? If not, where?
davee1

Postby DaveShooter on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:57 pm

davee1 wrote:I've got the Hill Hand Pump with the dry pac thingy...but I wont be buying any of their replacement desiccant packs. I wanna use that stuff that changes colors but dont know where to get it yet. Can u buy desiccant at Home Depot? If not, where?
Harbor Frieght sells the stuff not to expensive at all. Sorry so long in getting back at ya :D
DaveShooter

Postby DaveShooter on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:59 pm

adamsr. wrote:ok now you have to post a pic so we all can see how you did it...ive been looking at the hill pumps with the dry pack but im still on the fence about it...
Sorry don't do pictures. I know one is on the airgunone forums. Again Sorry for no picture...... :D
DaveShooter

Postby diarmadhim on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:41 am

The pics dave is talking about...

And one on a benji pump...

diarmadhim

Location: Small town Southern Oregon soon to be small town Central Oregon

Postby DaveShooter on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:55 am

Thanks D----- Thats the ones. Again Thanks!!!!!! :D :D :D
DaveShooter

Return to Tanks & Pumps