.177 flyers 1st gen mrod

Benjamin Marauder Troubleshooting
Forum rules
MarauderAirRifle.com is not owned, Affiliated, or controlled by Crosman.
The Scope and goal of this section of the form is provide useful information 24/7 because I realize that most of us play with the toys on weekends when big companies and telephone support is not always available.

Normally if problems occur during this window you are SOL until the next business day (and your fun is over)

So if you are having problems check or search here to see if it is a known issue and what steps can be taken to resolve the issue.

If you ask questions on this forum, I can not guarantee Crosman support will see the post or reply to it, and you may need to give them a call at 800-724-7486 if you still need help or replacement parts.

.177 flyers 1st gen mrod

Postby 1216bandit » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:19 pm

This is whats happening...pretty much every 3rd or 4th shot is a flyer then back on target for another 3 or 4 shots. With Air Arms the flyer is high to the right....jsb's will go off in another direction but all flyers go the same depending on the pellet...does the same thing with all that I have tried. I have 2 barrels and neither one will group accurately or consistently even with the shroud removed. I have tried everything suggested on the forums and have come to the conclusion that nothing I do is going to get this thing to shoot accurately. I kind of stuck it in a corner for a bit and shot my springers which group better, but I really would like to get this sorted out and call it done.

I'm not looking for suggestions on what to try next...what I hope to find is a barrel that is a good shooter..so if any of you have bought several barrels from crosman and found a couple of good shooters and want to part with one, drop me a line.

Thanx...Dan
1216bandit

Return to Marauder Problems and Solutions