Problems re-filling 22cal Mrod

Benjamin Marauder Troubleshooting
Forum rules
MarauderAirRifle.com is not owned, Affiliated, or controlled by Crosman.
The Scope and goal of this section of the form is provide useful information 24/7 because I realize that most of us play with the toys on weekends when big companies and telephone support is not always available.

Normally if problems occur during this window you are SOL until the next business day (and your fun is over)

So if you are having problems check or search here to see if it is a known issue and what steps can be taken to resolve the issue.

If you ask questions on this forum, I can not guarantee Crosman support will see the post or reply to it, and you may need to give them a call at 800-724-7486 if you still need help or replacement parts.

Re: Problems re-filling 22cal Mrod

Postby AR1516 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:50 pm

Steve, again, thanks for the advise and tips. I will run this new rifle through with at least 1000 rnds before degassing. One thing to note; with my new rifle when I went to charge it the first time, it was leaking air like the last one. This time the air flow was not as much by the sound. I pulled the bolt back and then was able to re-fill, whew!

I guess I should post this this question elsewhere in these threads; My new rifle seems to use alot more air per shot than my last. Is this normal? I suppose I need to get a chrony and and start playing with the settings. I am very, very expirenced with firearms and PCP's are new to me so I guess the learning curve is going to be steep. Still trying to figure out all the lingo that pretains to these air-rifles as well.

Thanks!
AR1516

Previous

Return to Marauder Problems and Solutions