My Marauder is refusing to group well.

Benjamin Marauder Troubleshooting
Forum rules
MarauderAirRifle.com is not owned, Affiliated, or controlled by Crosman.
The Scope and goal of this section of the form is provide useful information 24/7 because I realize that most of us play with the toys on weekends when big companies and telephone support is not always available.

Normally if problems occur during this window you are SOL until the next business day (and your fun is over)

So if you are having problems check or search here to see if it is a known issue and what steps can be taken to resolve the issue.

If you ask questions on this forum, I can not guarantee Crosman support will see the post or reply to it, and you may need to give them a call at 800-724-7486 if you still need help or replacement parts.

Re: My Marauder is refusing to group well.

Postby bob7346 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Andrew:

Glad to hear you found the problem. I have used both Centerpoint and Leapers for a long time. I prefer the Leapers, it just seems easier to use, for me. I have actually had problems with both, but both were replaced without any problem.

The one thing I was thinking, is the two scopes you had mentioned are very different, there is a lot of differance between a 9 power and a 24 power. Now that your Marauder is shooting good, you might want to go with a little more power than a 9X.

If in the future you decide to start competing (and it is a blast), in say field target, hunter is allowed 12X, and PCP is unlimited. Going in with a 9X is giving up a lot.

Good luck on the exchange.

Bob
bob7346

Previous

Return to Marauder Problems and Solutions