Joe Brancato

All general Marauder chat to go in here.

Joe Brancato

Postby shaggist on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:58 am

I want to give a Gold Star to Joe Brancato of AirTanksForSale for his efforts and products available to the air gun world. I bought a Scuba Yoke Hose Assembly from him to use on my scuba tanks for recharging my Marauder .22. It was at my home in 3days, shipped USPS Priority Mail, and packaged so well it could have been dropped from a plane and not be damaged. I opened the box and inside was a top-notch, made in the USA, piece of equipment. It was rated at 4000 psi, 1000 more than I would be using, and had a 3 foot hose, so that I could leave it connected when I want to shoot long strings and not have to do the recharging dance. Before I had a chance to use it, my local scuba dealer offered to trade 2-3500psi, 80 cu.ft., steel tanks with DIN valves for my 3000psi, 80 cu. ft. aluminum tanks with K-valves. I couldn't pass up the deal.
So, I called Joe, told him the changes that had occurred, and asked if he would swap my unused Scuba Yoke for a DIN300 hose assembly. He graciously consented.
I can't speak too highly of Joe's attention to the little things that make up good customer service. He is EASY to deal with, makes a superior product, packs well, and ships quickly. He carries a complete line of all items necessary for use in charging your PCP airgun-tanks of various sizes, hose assemblies for all conceivable configurations, air probes of all guns, etc.; in short, he's your one-stop-shop for charging setups for your gun.
Deal with this man, you won't be disappointed.
His website is 'airtanksforsale.com', his email is' [email protected]', and his phone number is 714 612-5956.
shaggist

Re: Joe Brancato

Postby Supercharged86 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:12 pm

I'll second the Gold star for product quality and fast priority shipping, however, he definately dropped the ball on the packaging. Hopefully he does things differently now (take note Joe if your listening), but mine was just thrown loose into the box, no protective bubble wrap, paper or anything. In fact the bleeder screw was missing, probably fell out of the box which had a big open corner, not even taped up on the outside. He did provide a replacement though, just another weeks wait (shipped 1st class mail, west coast to east coast). So overall, very satisfied with the product and would definately buy another one, just wish he took a little more care in the packaging department (seeing he does charge $15 for a $5 cost) considering the fragile nature of the liquid filled gauge. Steve

ps. Not trying to dis-you Joe, just trying to improve your product and service.
Forum Moderator

Mrod .177 with EunJin 16.1's = A bad day!!!
Supercharged86

Re: Joe Brancato

Postby shaggist on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:28 pm

I received my DIN hose assembly today, and I giving another Gold Star to Joe Brancato. He shipped it from California on Friday and it was delivered here in NC today. Now that's quick! The USPS Priority Mail wins again! It was well packaged and arrived in good condition. Now, for the other important part-the hose assembly.

It is of the best quality you can imagine. It has glycerin-filled, 2 1/4" gauge that reads either 5000 psi or 350 bar, whichever you prefer. Since I'm only going to use it at 3500 psi, it's rating is over-kill, but very comforting to know that it's rated beyond what I'll be using. The knobs for attachment and bleeding are knurled for a good grip and are 1 3/4" and 3/4" in diameter, respectively. I especially like the big knob for attaching the unit to my tank, as it is quite easy to tighten, and loosen when you're finished refilling.

Whatever tank set-up you're using or comtemplating using, get the proper hose assembly from Joe, and know that you'll be spending your money on the best that you can buy.
shaggist

Return to General Chat