BENJAMIN ROGUE ePCP!!!!

All general Marauder chat to go in here.

BENJAMIN ROGUE ePCP!!!!

Postby pb95 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Like everybody else, I anticipate the release of the benjamin rogue big bore air rifle. I was wondering about the price of this gun. It is supposed to come out in October. I saw a price at http://www.sportsmans-depot.com that read $2000, with a MSRP of $3000. Is this a typo, or is this ridiculous price actually what this gun is gonna sell for?! I knew it would be expensive, but i sure wasn't expecting this!
"Shoot for the best but prepare for the worst."
pb95

Re: BENJAMIN ROGUE ePCP!!!!

Postby Supercharged86 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:09 am

Hey Peyton, That certainly wasn't what I heard ($800-$1500), but anything is possible. Steve
Forum Moderator

Mrod .177 with EunJin 16.1's = A bad day!!!
Supercharged86

Re: BENJAMIN ROGUE ePCP!!!!

Postby Roger on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:12 am

The Rouge at $800 or less, I just do not think that will happen! Most of the other forums are talking about more like $1,500 or more. I would guess it at about $1,200. PA did have it listed at $3,000. My guess is that was a typo! They no longer have a price on it at all.

To get a quality large bore air rifle one needs to go to a large bore air gun maker. I can tell you that these guys are back loged a year or more! There is a market for large bore air guns for the hunter who wants to step up the difficulty of the hunt,but these guys are not what I call main stream AIR GUNNERS!

All of the members of this forum are main stream air gunners. We like to share info and we know the fun the challenge and difficulty of air gunning. It is my guess that most of us will not be able to afford the Rouge unless it comes in at $800 or less and I just do not see that .

I do have a large bore air rifle in the same cal. family as the Rouge. I paid alot less than $800 for it and it is just as fast but I do not have the shot count that the electronic valve has. Not that big of a loss. I use it to hunt with and it does get the job done .

The Marauder with a electronic valve would be nice. 60 to 90 shoots per fill? Now that would be nice to the main streamers!

shoot straight
Roger
Roger

Return to General Chat