Page 1 of 1

Newbie from the north

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:17 pm
by Manfalcon
Hi everyone I've had my eyes on the marauder for a while but being from Canada I thought that would remain a pipe dream but I discovered quite accidentally that a guy named Roland Bernier from Ontario mods them to make them legal here he parmantly cuts off the silencer so they look more like a carbine I've mounted a nice hawke scope and it looks pretty sharp I think ill post a pic when i figure out how got me a 4500 psi nitrogen cylinder from local welding supply going to go with nitro right of figure ill do it once an do it right prob cheaper in long run gun came with some pressure so I sighted her in very impressed with accuracy 6 shots in one big hole can't wait to shoot her had a benji trail previously that was a exercise in frustration won't group well at all did the lawyer spring mod awesome trigger just waiting to get my hoses an stuff so I can fill up.this site has been invaluable tons of info thanks to all that made it possible

Re: Newbie from the north

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:55 pm
by Masked Marauder
Well Canucks are welcome here too...glad you found us and that your Marauder will be up and running soon.

Masked Marauder