found one thanks

This The old buy/ sell forum area.
Forum rules
8/31/2014 This forum will be viewable for the next 45 days to help with the transition to the new forum and dealer sponsored area. For the time being users will be able to reply to existing posts, but will not be able to create new posts. After 45 days this forum and posts will be deleted. If you are a sponsoring advertiser, please request that we move your old posts over to the sponsored area to retain all your old product images and customer feedback. This "free service" is available for the next two weeks.

found one thanks

Postby AlanB » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:46 am

wtb GEN 1 Marauder- any caliber- working or busted. MUST be gen 1 trigger group-

I am new to all the air gun forums....and finding out not all of the are easy to use or post in-why is that - so strange-

there are a couple gen1 for sale some where else but I can not post there for a while to come 30 days ??- or have to post 20 post before I am considered an member of the group.....ok?

This gen 1 I NEED is for a stock design that we have been working to acquire- and need- must have a gen 1 to make it work. I have a gen 2 system and I will re-work the stocks to fit them too but it just makes things hard with out that gen 1 package.

When our negotiations go through I can be more forth coming with details but I have to wait just a few hours (or day ) to get release authorization - to properly introduce the items in question.

thanks
ALan B
[email protected]
Last edited by AlanB on Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlanB

Re: wtb gen 1 Marauder

Postby SHOOTINIT » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Most people have probably done all they want to their gen 1's already..gen 2's would be they customer base to hit up
99% of the time it's the shooter, not the gun.

SHOOTINIT

Postby RayK » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:37 pm

AlanB wrote:and finding out not all of the are easy to use or post in-why is that - so strange-

Robot spammers attack forums with ads and phishing scams, so the moderators set-up this forum so new users must participate for a little while before they can do certain things - most notably send personal messages.

It's very nice for regular forum members and just a minor inconvenience for folks who are brand new.

Ray
25 W-rod | 08 shots @ 70 FPE -2% | 3100 fill
25 M-rod | 40 shots @ 35 FPE -4% | 3100 fill
22 M-rod | 51 shots @ 25 FPE -4% | 3100 fill
17 M-rod | 50 shots @ 19 FPE -4% | 2500 fill
25 P_rod | 16 shots @ 29 FPE -3% | 2100 fill
RayK

Postby AlanB » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:28 pm

I have no issue with this forum- have been lurking and reading for a long time - the "other" site very well known 'some off color place' is just not for the casual visitor- NOT complaining just a point of strangeness I don;t see in too many other forums.

The target market is the GEN 2 rifle for sure- That part will be covered very well- with 2-3 options - at the minimum in one type of material and then a couple more versions in wood too. I had a call for an M1 Garand style stock to drop in the Benny M-Rods "okay" the customer gets what they want to pay for I suppose , that will be a type of market I had not looked at before last night- Thank you Anthony @ Distinguished Precision for all you help and advice so far!!

"THE" current stock for the the gen. 1 is already made, It would just been silly for me to have stocks for gen 1 and not have at least one gun to shoot and demo for folks, other wise I would never even be looking for a gen1 system.

The other target market group I am looking at will be the discovery model and then ??? who knows- the customer will let us know.

Just lined up my Duracoat and Hydro dipping co. for camo of various styles but at first it will be : tan- black- od green- MULTI CAM- later there will be Cryptek?? - snow camo .....even Pink muddy girl- got a call for Hello Kitty print "sure" .

Thanks you to every one so far that has answered my call for help - I do have a good solid offer for a 22 and really want to make a deal for the 25 (if he'll let it )
Thanks Elmer Fudd and thanks to Doug at Accurate Arms- Heck thanks to Crossman they did give me allot of info and a little help- but they did tell me who to call and where to go so THANKS Chuck at Crossman CS nice guy to put up with me.

If I give too much info out in the publics hands I will get my self into trouble--- the deal is only 98% complete- money has to change hands and inventory has to be delivered "then" I will tell the world who and what our plans are.
The current - soon to be former owner will also inform folks as to the new owner transition and hopefully y we can start making some happy shooters - does any of this make sense???
AlanB

Re: FOUND THANKS

Postby AlanB » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:22 pm

Marauder found thanks
AlanB

Return to Buy / Sell Archive