Tactical Maruader Stock

A place to list air gun related guns, parts, and Accessories.

Tactical Maruader Stock

Postby Teryx on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:02 am

*******I ONLY HAVE 6 OF THESE LEFT AS OF 4/4/10. I'M NOT BUILDING ANYMORE, SO IF YOU WANT ONE, NOW IS THE TIME!*******

These are new custom stocks for the Marauder. They have a 6061 machined aluminum chassis. Black anodize finish. Available with the 6 position AR-15 stock or without. These stocks have adjustable grip position so you set the finger reach to the trigger to fit you. They have a cutout on the right side for power screw access. The bottom of the forend is a full length picatinny rail with modular covers. I have other options for custom applications. All hardware included
Complete drop in stock $279 + $22 conus
Complete stock chassis without buttstock $229 + $18 conus

please email me: [email protected]
Thanks!

Note: trigger guard not included. It uses the factory Mrod part

Here's how it looks assembled
Last edited by Teryx on Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Teryx

Re: Tactical Maruader Stock

Postby sacshooter on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:40 am

I think when the 50FPE .25 Marauders start shipping, this stock really make the rifle cool :)

Roger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sacshooter aka Site Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sacshooter

Postby Teryx on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:05 pm

Roger,
I'm working on a drop in carbine kit too. The shorter format is perfect for a carbine conversion. Once I get my carbine built, I doubt my full size will get much use :D

Teryx
Teryx

Postby Masked Marauder on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Hey Teryx, can you tell me the OAL of your carbine chassis vs. the OAL of your STD chassis? I'm thinkin' it might make a decent pistol platform. Or are you working on a pistol chassis as well?

Thanks...

MM
Masked Marauder

Postby Teryx on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:43 am

MM,
I only have the one chassis that can be used for a rifle, carbine or pistol. The chassis is 18" long overall. On one my project stocks I cut about 4" off the nose which leaves the short extension floating under the airtube. You wouldn't want to do that though unless you cut the airtube back to 13". That to me is the best "pistol" option. It you want to make a pistol I have solid tail blocks to replace the threaded stock mount. That would giv it a more finished look.
To build a carbine you can cut the airtube and barrel back 5 or 6 inches. My preference is to leave the barrel alone and just cut the airtube back, but there are a million ways to configure it.
Teryx
Teryx

Postby Mrod21 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:01 pm

does this shave any weight off?
Mrod21

Return to Buy / Sell