WTT: Beeman R7

A place to list air gun related guns, parts, and Accessories.

WTT: Beeman R7

Postby libertyman777 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:07 pm

My son is interested in trading his R7. He really likes shooting Dad's PCP rifle and want's one. He is the second owner and the rifle has only been used under my supervision. We've put 2-3 tins through the rifle since we've had it. The first owner was David Slade and he takes very good care of his stuff too.

It's marked Huntington Beach CA, made in Germany and is wearing an older Simmons ProAir 6-18 A/O (not made in China), plex reticle in what appears to be a two piece Sports Match mounts. No sights but it has the rear sight plate installed and the Beeman Universal muzzle brake. It's exactly the way it came to us, nothing has been changed or removed. The only mark I can find is a minor scratch on the brake that is pictured.

The rifle is easy to cock and is extremely accurate, not hold sensitive at all. I've got a post outside the basement at 25 yards and have no trouble hitting the same pellet hole. I've shot FTS and JSB 8.4 and see no appreciable difference in accuracy.

He wants to trade rifle, scope and mounts for any of the following:

AA S200 in .22 or .177 (prefer .22)

Marauder in .22 or .177 (prefer .22)

Talon SS in .22 or .177 (prefer .22)

Of course, if you have anything else in mind, feel free to contact us.

He may be willing to sell if no trades are forthcoming. He's very excited to do this, he loves to trade and swap with his buddies (don't know who he gets that from) but of course it's handled by me.

Here are the pics:

Please shoot me an email if interested:

[email protected]

Thanks,

Paul
libertyman777

Re: WTT: Beeman R7

Postby Supercharged86 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:37 am

Hey Paul, No photos posted, check your img links. Steve

Oppps, sorry Paul, scratch that last comment. I just noticed all pics are missing, even my avatar. Guess it's a general server problem of some type. Steve
Forum Moderator

Mrod .177 with EunJin 16.1's = A bad day!!!
Supercharged86

Return to Buy / Sell