Forum ?

A place to post topics unrelated to airguns.

Forum ?

Postby caniborrowsomeammo » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:09 pm

So, what's up with the Forum? Are all the old posts going to disappear? At least that is how I'm reading it.
caniborrowsomeammo

Re: Forum ?

Postby sacshooter » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:55 pm

Just the ones in the buy and sell area, the rest of the posts will be fine. The changes to the forum needed to happen and there is never a good time to make changes, so it will be an ongoing work in progress.

I had to make a decision on the old buy and sell area that would show a benefit to becoming an advertiser on the forum. I felt it fair if they start advertising on the forum we would move their posts over to the new area for them. This would benefit everyone vs. just deleting the posts.

If you look around this forum there are a lot of people who sell Marauder related products and services on this forum to our visitors and members, everything from custom stocks to aftermarket parts. I think it is only fair that they pay a small amount to the forum to help them advertise their products. We set up a PayPal button to make it easy on them :). I know some people are going to complain and try to make me feel bad, but the reality is if they are running a business they should have an advertising budget ( I know I do for the other products I sell).

Hopefully this will go well, the price is low, so it is not like I am being greedy. If people who currently sell stuff for free on this forum have a problem with it they are welcome to voice it and I will listen, then respond accordingly. If they choose to do it publicly, I will respond the same way. At the end of the day this is my forum.

Thanks...

Roger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sacshooter aka Site Admin
Besides this forum I have many others. For a complete list of my other websites please visit http://www.AskRogerSeher.com Thanks for your Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sacshooter
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby caniborrowsomeammo » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:24 pm

Clears that up, I guess I misunderstood, thanks Sacshooter :)
caniborrowsomeammo

Postby SHOOTINIT » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:45 am

Not a very high profit margin on aftermarket parts unless you are having them cnc'd in china.
99% of the time it's the shooter, not the gun.

SHOOTINIT

Postby cajun_gunner » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:00 pm

Will there be a for sale spot for non-venders?
If I want to sell my hand pump or P-Rod, can I list it on this site? Or will I need to register as a vender to sell a single item just one time?

Pat
cajun_gunner

Postby SHOOTINIT » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:25 pm

cajun_gunner wrote:Will there be a for sale spot for non-venders?
If I want to sell my hand pump or P-Rod, can I list it on this site? Or will I need to register as a vender to sell a single item just one time?

Pat

>>>>>>>>>> there>>>>>>>>>> viewforum.php?f=49
Last edited by SHOOTINIT on Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
99% of the time it's the shooter, not the gun.

SHOOTINIT

Postby cajun_gunner » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:55 pm

Thanks,

I skimmed right over that section.

Pat
cajun_gunner

Return to General Ramblings