Ads for marauder .25

43gr Eun Jun pellets

This area is dedicated to the .25 caliber Benjamin Marauder by Crosman.

Re: 43gr Eun Jun pellets

Postby Nickdizonc » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:48 pm

I haven't maxed out the settings on my gun since installing my upgraded Hill valve but I currently have my gun tuned to approximately 830fps with these 43grain behemoths and tbh @ 66fpe at the muzzle, I am ecstatic. And as big of a raw all out power guy I am, despite the fact I still have some room to increase power, Im leaving my tune where it is. I get approximately 12 shots above 60fpe per fill and for my purposes, a mag and a half is more than enough firepower. I have to say the Eun Jins are a delight to shoot, particularly inside of 75yds. Even on a day with mild cross winds, a sub 2in group is pretty effortless from the bench out to 75. And that perhaps is what has me head over heels for the deuce five.
Nickdizonc

Postby Crusher75060 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:34 pm

RayK wrote:The WAR valve will push those 43.2 grain Eun Jins at the speeds we were pushing JSB Kings with the stock valves. Mine are currently shooting at 860 FPS. I tried some Kings at that tune and they were still scary accurate.

I'll shoot a few over the chrony next time I go out to shoot. Calculated estimates are 1114 FPS with the Kings at 70 FPE.

Ray

What else do I have to do besides the WAR valve to get that? Or is that with JUST the valve?

Crusher
"The secret to being remembered, is to first live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee

Crusher75060

Postby Nickdizonc » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:17 pm

Crusher, In addition to the war valve you will need to enlarge the ID of your transfer port as well as the barrel inlet port to the same ID as the war valve exhaust. The only other thing would be to upgrade to a 10lb or 12.5lb hammer spring and you should be all set. With some tuning over the chrony, you can have your gun humming at whatever FPS or FPE (within reason) you were looking to achieve. I've only got the Hill valve and I just recently pumped out 840fps from the Eun Jins. I'd expect the JSBs to be going well over 1000fps.
Nickdizonc

Previous

Return to .25 Cal Marauders