Where can I order crosman parts?

This area is dedicated to the .25 caliber Benjamin Marauder by Crosman.

Where can I order crosman parts?

Postby Gerry on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:38 am

I would like to order some crosman parts for a .25 mrod. Things like baffles, shroud and shroud cap. I can't reach a live person at Crosman, and just get stuck in the voicemail merry-go-round. How do you get to a parts department or where do you gets parts from? Thanks
Gerry
Gerry

Re: Where can I order crosman parts?

Postby Supercharged86 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Hi Gerry, Welcome to the family. That's several people now who've had trouble getting in touch with Crosman. Maybe it's some holiday thing or perhaps there still trying to dig out of the big snow storm that rolled in last week? Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, those parts are only available from them. Good luck. Steve
Forum Moderator

Mrod .177 with EunJin 16.1's = A bad day!!!
Supercharged86

Postby eddielee70 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:44 am

please let us how much the parts your request cost? I like to order some parts also. thanx
eddielee70

Postby USMCShooter on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:44 am

I just ordered parts for a .22 about 20 minutes ago....the phone rang about 10 times...but I did get through...

s/f

Jamie
USMCShooter

Postby Gerry on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:06 pm

Thanks guys......got through today. Parts for the .25 are not available yet but the shroud is the same of course as the .22. the shroud is $21.00, shroud screw tip is $3.55 and I think the baffles are about 4. Shroud tip and baffles can be drilled to .25 if really needed.

Thanks for the welcome! I am new to PCP's and have been in the shadows for about a month just reading posts and learning. I'm 56 years old and retired so I have plenty of time for play. I use a steel scuba tank charged at 4000, and the dive shop is about 10 min away. They charge $9.00 to fill but you can pay $80.00 per year for unlimited fills. I will have to decide on that option. I've done the depinger mod and all went well. I live in Westminster, Maryland and have a 150ft target range from inside a heated sun porch(great for this time of year), so as long as wind speeds stay reasonable I'm good to go. I mounted a Hawke 8-32 x56 Sidewinder scope on the MROD and have the same scope for my RWS54 springer. The 54 has been tuned with a vortek kit and shoots well. I have really enjoyed the marauder so far and it has become my goto gun.
Thanks for the help,
Gerry
Gerry

Postby Lammy1000 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:41 pm

"I'm 56 years old and retired"

Wow, must be nice! Are you an ex-cop, teacher or "state" worker? Anyway, my disfunctional state (NY) is being driven bankrupt by over- generous benefits. Keep up the good work.
Lammy1000

Postby Gerry on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Probably worse Lammy......Verizon
Gerry

Postby USMCShooter on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:06 am

Glad you got through to them....I ordered some baffles from them the other day for my .22, and goofed...should have ordered 4.....I drilled two and put them in my .25....to hush it down some more.....I turned a Delrin spacer the same diameter of the shroud, and the same length as 2 baffles (.270), and moved the shroud forward, with two additional baffles and the spacer takes up the space and is hard to distinguish from the original shroud....it made the .25 MUCH quieter...on the order of the .22....

But, I should have ordered 4 .22 baffles, because I'm going to put my longer LW barrel (.270 longer) I got from Greg Davis back in the gun, and move the shroud forward on it too, to keep it at the same quiet level....and see how the LW barrel runs.....I doubt it will outshoot the Crosman barrel though....one can only get 'so' accurate.....sub-MOA at 50yds is tough to beat, and that's what the Crosman (prepped by me) barrel will do....but, with the .270 longer barrel, I should get a bump in FPS, and a little more tunability to go along with the GD air-tube extension.....I'm actually expecting to get around 60 shots per fill at 950fps with no poi shift at 35yds.....with the stock tube, I'm getting 37 shots at 50yds, 48 shots at 35yds, and 57 shots at 25yds without POI shift.....

I have to say though, I've got about 10 hours, gobs of pellets and air into fine-tuning this gun....and now I have the .25 to play with.....astonishingly accurate right out of the box....can't wait for the air tube extension and getting to play with this gun some more!

Welcome to our madness!

Semper Fi,

Jamie
USMCShooter

Return to .25 Cal Marauders