WOO HOO !! MY .25 MROD IS HERE !!

This area is dedicated to the .25 caliber Benjamin Marauder by Crosman.

WOO HOO !! MY .25 MROD IS HERE !!

Postby Grizzy on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Got my .25 MROD today :D !!!!! I let ONE pellet loose out of her and the pressure gauge dropped 50-psi???? Is that "Normal"???? The guy I bought it from says it's set at the "Factory Settings". Sounds pretty quiet and I'm thinking of getting the shroud extension with the 2 additional baffles anyway - (what do you guys think of that addition?). I already have a scuba tank and a HILL handpump that I will need adapters for if anyone has something they want to part with :?: This whole tuning thing has me a bit spooked too (but, I hear my Chrony will be a HUGE help).
Grizzy

Re: WOO HOO !! MY .25 MROD IS HERE !!

Postby steveinla on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:34 am

Congrats!!! You're gonna like it. It does suck up the air. No matter how quiet you make the gun, you will still have that large pellet "thwapping" against something. My electrical box stuffed with duct seal is very quiet, but critters are are whole different story. Don't be afraid of the tuning process...you can do it! Having a chronograph is the key. Without one, you are just turning screws and guessing. Good Luck, and let us know how it goes. :D :D :D
Steve
p.s. ShootingChrony Inc. is a terrible company to deal with. Buy a Pro Chrono by Competition Electronics...they're made in the U.S.A.
steveinla

Return to .25 Cal Marauders