Q:Regulator

DIY Modifications to the Benjamin Marauder, like Depingers, bolt handles, etc.
Mod parts offered for sale should be posted in the AFTERMARKET section.

Q:Regulator

Postby zen0s on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Hello, I just installed Regulator that i purchased from http://www.airgunexporter.com/ it seems like everything went smooth as far as installing, but I can't seem to increase my FPS no matter what i do... it's shoot at 690fps i try to open meter screw all the out, messed with spring and stroke... but i just can't increase FPS. Anyone else have this issue with regulator on Marauder .25???

let me know if you know any suggestions
zen0s

Re: Q:Regulator

Postby jlands on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:50 pm

don't have one, but what bar (i.e.-psi) is it set for. for example, a 150 bar =2175 psi. so if you have a 150 bar reg installed, then your gun would shoot as if it only had 2175 psi in it. this is probably 99% of your problem. also, you need to have the proper volume behind the reg but if you installed it per directions, that should be fine.

i suggest you contact the seller to find out what bar the reg was set at. then you can go from there.

jared
I believe in gun control as long as I am the one controlling it. :)

jlands

Postby zen0s on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:35 pm

yeah, i think this regulator is too low for .25 caliber. I opened it up to 150 bar and i'm only getting 720 max. :( it was nice seeing consistent FPS but 720 is too low for my taste.
zen0s

Postby spysir on Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:58 pm

zen0s wrote:Hello, I just installed Regulator that i purchased from http://www.airgunexporter.com/ it seems like everything went smooth as far as installing, but I can't seem to increase my FPS no matter what i do... it's shoot at 690fps i try to open meter screw all the out, messed with spring and stroke... but i just can't increase FPS. Anyone else have this issue with regulator on Marauder .25???

let me know if you know any suggestions

Sounds right to me. It sounds like you did the drop in thing? (using the air guage vent hole?). You may be suffering from too little air on deck (between the reg and valve body) but I would expect to see anything over 800fps in .25 even with all the mods-valve/drill tube ...... .
Likely not a thing wrong with the reg they are not made for MAX power set up ( by the way my Career .28 shoots 995+ with 39.4g) they are only intended to keep your numbers tight.

John
spysir

Return to Marauder Mods