Thumbhole stock from Airguns of Taxas

DIY Modifications to the Benjamin Marauder, like Depingers, bolt handles, etc.
Mod parts offered for sale should be posted in the AFTERMARKET section.

Thumbhole stock from Airguns of Taxas

Postby Artilheiro on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Has anyone ever bought a stock like this Custom walnut right hand thumbhole stock fitted and finished with gauge liner, decorative grip cap and metal Morgan adjustable pad with adjustable comb. I would buy one but accept PayPal although they do not deliver in Brazil. Can anyone help me.
http://www.airgunsoftexas.com/rifles/benjamin.asp
Artilheiro

Re: Thumbhole stock from Airguns of Taxas

Postby DaveShooter on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Artilheiro wrote:Has anyone ever bought a stock like this Custom walnut right hand thumbhole stock fitted and finished with gauge liner, decorative grip cap and metal Morgan adjustable pad with adjustable comb. I would buy one but accept PayPal although they do not deliver in Brazil. Can anyone help me.
http://www.airgunsoftexas.com/rifles/benjamin.asp
Sure is a nice pretty looking stock. I haven't bought from them myself maybe someone else has.... :D :D
DaveShooter

Postby Artilheiro on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:44 am

Does anyone have this stock in their "Mrod" or know where I can buy one of these?
Artilheiro

Postby JSR on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:31 am

I've got one. First class. Fits like a glove, rock solid, and it looks darn gorgous as a bonus :-). I could immedately bring my .25 up and aim much faster, with a very solid shoulder lock. If you are looking for a custom stock, this is it. My only regret is forgettting to choose the adjustable comb, but then again it fits me very well as it is. Just fiddled a little with the scope rings/scope placement. Will not make the same "mistake" again when I order another one this time in the same finish/wood as the grey laminate pictured in his website (saving a few pennies first :-). Love the walnut, but the grey will go to dress my other .22 mrod.

JSR:.
JSR

Postby DaveShooter on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:12 pm

JSR wrote:I've got one. First class. Fits like a glove, rock solid, and it looks darn gorgous as a bonus :-). I could immedately bring my .25 up and aim much faster, with a very solid shoulder lock. If you are looking for a custom stock, this is it. My only regret is forgettting to choose the adjustable comb, but then again it fits me very well as it is. Just fiddled a little with the scope rings/scope placement. Will not make the same "mistake" again when I order another one this time in the same finish/wood as the grey laminate pictured in his website (saving a few pennies first :-). Love the walnut, but the grey will go to dress my other .22 mrod.

JSR:.
Steve ought to check that stock out. With all those adjustments, man is that sweet. :D :D :D :D
DaveShooter

Postby Supercharged86 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Sure, now you guys tell me about this great looking stock, after I finished mod'ing mine! :lol: :lol: :lol: That certainly is great looking piece. Cheers. Steve
Forum Moderator

Mrod .177 with EunJin 16.1's = A bad day!!!
Supercharged86

Return to Marauder Mods