Marauder Baffle Extension Kit

3rd Party Stocks, Barrels, Regulators, air tube extensions, etc. and where to find them.

Marauder Baffle Extension Kit

Postby Anthony266 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Now you can easily add two more baffles to your Marauder .25 with this set up for a much quieter rifle.
Kit includes two delrin baffles and extension that extends your shroud from the reciever end.
$65.00+shipping.......see more at http://www.talontunes.com
You will need to remove your barrel for the install. Thanks, Tony

Anthony266

Re: Marauder Baffle Extension Kit

Postby Supercharged86 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Hey Tony, Doesn't the extension tube need external threads on one end? thanks. Steve
Forum Moderator

Mrod .177 with EunJin 16.1's = A bad day!!!
Supercharged86

Re: Marauder Baffle Extension Kit

Postby BrerBob on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Supercharged86 wrote:Hey Tony, Doesn't the extension tube need external threads on one end? thanks. Steve

Steve - you loosen the set screw and remove the barrel shroud mount which is threaded, (I believe it's part # 20)slide the new extension on and then slide the shroud mount back on and tighten the set screw. Now you still have the threads to screw the shroud back on. The shroud spacer on the muzzle end of the barrel has to come off in order to slide the new barrel spacer on but you can just tap the it off. I also ground a small flat spot on the barrel for the new location of the shroud mount set screw. Here's mine along with a Gred Davis Air Tube extension.

My spacer was made for me by a buddy. I had already bought some extra baffles to experiment with by adding a washer in them to create another chamber so I was good to go.

After trying numerous combinations and sequence of baffles, I've since removed the extra washers. I believe it was getting louder instead of more quiet.
Staying with the 6 stock baffles.

Bob

BrerBob

Return to Marauder Aftermarket Parts and Accessories