James Lithicum stock - Buyer Beware!

3rd Party Stocks, Barrels, Regulators, air tube extensions, etc. and where to find them.

James Lithicum stock - Buyer Beware!

Postby gregoryb02 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:28 pm

JAMES LINTHICUM - QUALITY GUN STOCKS

I paid for a laminate "Laser" thumb hole gun stock (for my Greg Davis tuned .25 Marauder) which I ordered in September of 2010 - and it is now January 21st (over 4 months!) and I have not heard hide nor hair from the guy. I have left James numerous phone calls and sent him numerous emails, but I have not received a single response. Nothing! Not even verification of receipt of my payment via PayPal! It's like he took my money and just disappeared!!

Has anyone ordered a gun stock from James Linthicum of Quality Gun Stocks in the last 6 months... and actually received it? I just left him another message, but I am going to contact PayPal and have my money refunded. I have read too many numerous post on this site and other forums which indicate that he just does not deliver when it comes to his gun stocks. Buyer Beware!! (FYI: I have heard that he is doing more commercial orders now, and ignoring the private party sales altogether).

In 4 months, I have not received one phone call, email, or even verification of receipt of my payment from James Linthicum (DBA as "Quality Gun Stocks"). Unbelievable! Why does this guy still have his website up if he has no intention of delivering?

Greg B
Bend, Oregon
gregoryb02

Re: James Lithicum stock - Buyer Beware!

Postby Supercharged86 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:09 am

Greg, Seems like we've seen this over and over again with this guy, Quality or not, this is no way to run a business. Best of luck with Paypal and getting your money back. Hope the word gets out more. Cheers. Steve

Ps. I'll talk to Roger aka Sacshooter, perhaps we'll put a "sticky" on this thread!
Forum Moderator

Mrod .177 with EunJin 16.1's = A bad day!!!
Supercharged86

Postby gregoryb02 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:44 am

JAMES LITHICUM d.b.a. QUALITY GUN STOCKS

Thanks Steve.I sent out an email to a VERY reputable air gunner last night, who happens to own several James Lithicum stocks, and his response was "get your money back"; he said he has heard too many negative things about "Quality Gun Stocks" in the last 1 1/2 years, and this is coming from a guy who did business with him! It appears James business ethics and willingness to deliver are in the toilet. If I could contact someone to have his website shut down, I would!

FYI: His "NEW" category list stocks for sale, which he last updated a year ago. He has not updated his site in over a year (no surprise here!), but yet his website is still active??? If he does not want the business, phone calls, or emails - then he just needs to shut his website off. James... do you hear this???

Again, "Buyer Beware" if doing business with James Lithicum at Quality Gun Stocks!
gregoryb02

Postby zen0s on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Yeah I read about James Lithicum's negative business ethic on pretty much every forum I went to, thats why I went with Steve Corcoran thumbhole stock which I should be getting pretty soon.

Steve Corcoran is really friendly and helpful. He will answer any questions or concerns regards to your order and most importantly He will keep you update on your orders; when he will be cutting, finishing and shipping. Very please to do business with.

Check out his website if you are still looking for Mrod stock :p

http://www.airgunsoftexas.com/rifles/benjamin.asp
http://woodsandwateroutdoors.com/index.htm
zen0s

Postby Gerry on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:54 pm

I just ordered a stock from Steve myself 1st part of Jan. He seems like a nice guy and was very helpful.
I'm looking forward to hearing from him as he make progress.
Gerry

Postby DaveShooter on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:47 am

Don't people sleep at night and have some thot as all it takes is just a phone call or e-mail to let a customer know how their stock is coming along. I just do not understand people like this at all. :(
DaveShooter

Postby spysir on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:19 pm

Missing whiscombe + $700.00 cash:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/406412/t ... Y+NEGATIVE
John
spysir

Return to Marauder Aftermarket Parts and Accessories