Teryx Marauder stock is here!

3rd Party Stocks, Barrels, Regulators, air tube extensions, etc. and where to find them.

Re: Teryx Marauder stock is here!

Postby WascallyWabbitHunter on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:23 pm

I would love to get my hands on one! If I read correctly your even thinking about a Bullpup Marauder, that would be awesome and would remove the Edgun way out of my mind if you did that!

I am looking at purchasing another Mrod "soon" so answer my email so I can get a stock or 2 from you. (dtrevath sent to your cuffnstuff06 acct) I feel the need for a suped up Mrod stock! :)

Have you come up with a definite design for the Bullpup yet, or pricing?

Let me know if you need a website built to sell these things I can make you one in a couple of days that would flood you with orders! I would love to see you do well with your new hobby.

Wascally Wabbit Hunter!
WascallyWabbitHunter

Postby Rob Taylor on Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Thanks Basically....I am perpetually behind on emails...sorry. It's big game season and I have first year hunter so we've been dang busy! At any rate, I am taking another batch to the anodizer tomorrow...so, if everything goes Murphy-free, I should have 15 or so stocks ready to go soon!
Rob Taylor

Postby Rob Taylor on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:05 pm

Hey guys,
I have one stock left from the first batch that has the removeable rail. I had a couple guys said they wanted it, but backed out. So.....it is up for grabs. First "I'll take it" on any of the several forums (by time stamp), followed by payment in full, gets it. It will be the same price as the others, $300 via USPS money order, or $310 via Paypal.
Thanks.
-Rob
Rob Taylor

Postby Roger on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:38 am

Hey, Rob

Can you tell me what is the advantage and or disadvantage of the removeable rail? I am trying to hold out for the second batch of stocks but I feel like a 58 year old kid waiting for Christmas!

shoot straight
Roger
Roger

Postby Rob Taylor on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:52 pm

One guy that got one wanted it to be able to fashion a wooden piece to use for FT or off the bench or something. Functionally, there is no difference....it just allows removal of the rail as an option.
Rob Taylor

Postby Roger on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Hey, Rob

I will take the stock. I need to know where to send the M. O. to and who to make it out to.

shoot straight
Roger
Roger

Postby Rob Taylor on Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:17 pm

PM sent, Roger.
Rob Taylor

Postby ARPredatorHunter on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Are any available at this time for purchase ?
ARPredatorHunter

Postby Rob Taylor on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:20 pm

Well....I typically don't like to offer stocks until they are ready to go out the door, but I received a return UPS shipping notification from my anodizer two or three days ago so I expect the stocks at any moment. Then I simply have to inspect, assemble, and package them. There will be a dozen available. Just email me at cuffnstuff06 AT yahoo DOT com for payment instructions. They'll be $310yds via Paypal or $300 via USPS money order TYD.
-Rob
Rob Taylor

Postby Rob Taylor on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:55 pm

So....lo and behold....the UPS driver brought my package today. That means I have 12 standard stocks that I can assemble and they'll be ready to go. These will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Post time stamps will be used as this will be up on other sites as well. Payment of $310 via Paypal or $300 via USPS money order will be the accepted methods and will get the stock shipped to your door via Priority Mail. Thanks.
-Rob
Rob Taylor

PreviousNext

Return to Marauder Aftermarket Parts and Accessories