Teryx Marauder stock is here!

3rd Party Stocks, Barrels, Regulators, air tube extensions, etc. and where to find them.

Ask and ye shall receive...new fixed style AR stock tailbloc

Postby Rob Taylor on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Here's my post from another popular forum explaining a new accessory available for the Teryx Tactical MRod stock:

On a previous thread here on the (forum name deleted) I got some feedback about the Teryx stock I am making. The poster said he'd like to see a tailblock that allows the use of conventional AR buttstocks on the stock in lieu of the standard CAR collapsible stock.

Well, contrary to what my wife might say, I DO listen. So, I had my machine shop make up 6 tailblocks with an index slot instead of the usual large weight reduction cutout that should work for any AR stock with the index pin. We'll see, by buyer demand, if this tailblock will be put into full production or if these 6 will be it.

Here's what they look like:

So, with this tailblock on your MRod Teryx stock, you are free to change out the CAR stock to a regular fixed A2, Ace Skeleton, Magpul PRS, or any other of a thousand AR stock variants.

I plan to sell these for $30 TYD.
Rob Taylor

Re: Teryx Marauder stock is here!

Postby Rob Taylor on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Three of the six tailblocks are spoken for, but I still have stocks for you all....great Christmas present for yourself or favorite airgun buddy.
Rob Taylor

Postby ARPredatorHunter on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:30 am

Are there any of the unfinished stocks as shown in the earlier part of this topic ?
ARPredatorHunter

Postby Rob Taylor on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:31 pm

AR,

Did you get my return PM of 5 Dec? I am not currently offering this stock in the white....if this second run sells out, I may hold back a few from the next run for this purpose....but really, I expect they'd just sit on the shelf. The reason I went with a "standard" black anodized finish is so a customer can do what he/she desires with it once received. There is a nice blast profile under the ano, so most spray on finishes will go right on...or, if you already apply one of the many finishes out there, you can blast it to your own specs first.

BTW....there are still 2nd run stocks available and Crosman is running a 25% off with free shipping deal today only on their website!!

Thanks.

-Rob
Rob Taylor

Postby duke1964 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:58 am

i looked at the crosman website and did not see any stocks like the one in this thread.....where can i get one?

phone # or website please :)
duke1964

Postby Roger on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:37 am

You can only get the stock from Rob Taylor. He will see your post and you will hear from him. If you can check back on your post once or twice a day you should receive an answer. Rob is very efficient and seems to care about what he is doing. I received a stock from him a week before Turkey Day and was very pleased on how he handle his business.

I will be doing a post on my take of the Teryx stock soon.

shoot straight
Roger
Roger

Postby Rob Taylor on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:57 am

Duke1964,
Email me at cuffnstuff06 AT yahoo DOT com and I can help you get one of these stocks coming. Thanks much for the interest.

Roger,
Thanks for watching out for me....I usually check the site often but was on the road yesterday and missed these posts. Hope you are enjoying your stock.

-Rob
Rob Taylor

Postby ARPredatorHunter on Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:56 pm

I was interested more due to the fact that I can refinish coat firearms very well plus I have plenty of stocks and such to mount up to this one so really didn't want to have to pay for both the anodizing plus the buttstock that I didn't need. Being a bit frugal is all.
ARPredatorHunter

Postby rlhorn on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Just curious. I have not been following this forum for a while.

What happened to the "LIST" our names/emails were supposed of have been put on to be notified when a stock is available? Is this no longer the case?
rlhorn

Postby Rob Taylor on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:20 pm

rlhorn,
I emailed you.

Gentlemen,

Robert (rlhorn) is right.....some emails got missed and my "list" turned out imperfectly.

I would like to publicly apologize to anyone who feels they've been overlooked or ignored. I was truly not prepared for the number of emails I got a while back all at about the same time. I did what I could to keep up with them but literally could've spent hours a day on the computer doing it. I never intended to slight anyone's inquiries. I hope everyone understands that having a 12 hour a day "real" job, with rotating day/night shifts can do this to a person. But reasoning aside, there's no good excuse for not getting back to some of you and I apologize.

I'd like to think I have the system running a bit smoother now (anyone chime in here that's bought one lately :? ) and hope to respond to everyone in a timely and informative fashion.

Thanks again to all, and BTW....there are currently stocks available and ready to go out.

-Rob
Rob Taylor

PreviousNext

Return to Marauder Aftermarket Parts and Accessories