Teryx Marauder stock is here!

3rd Party Stocks, Barrels, Regulators, air tube extensions, etc. and where to find them.

Re: Teryx Marauder stock is here!

Postby tensleep on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:07 pm

Rob,
Please list all available finishes. Black and bare aluminum only? Also, any other acces. other than tail block. I plan on purchasing two Marauders for my sons and am sure they would prefer your stock. Thanks
tensleep

Re: Teryx Marauder stock is here!

Postby Rob Taylor on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:58 pm

You bet...currently, I have them only in black. I did the ONE and ONLY red one as a special deal. I had the two splatter ones done as a visual sample/poll only....virtually no response on them so I won't likely be offering that.

And......the fixed stock tailblock is the only add on accessory available right now as well.

I am willing to explore some other options but the response to these stocks has been a little too streaky and spotty to really venture into too many different directions. A little perplexing as I get probably 10 plus inquiries...some many emails back and forth....then nothing-per stock sold. I don't mind questions at all, just not used to this sort of back and forth them...plop...nothing.

At any rate, feel free to email me at cuffnstuff06 AT yahoo DOT com.

-Rob
Rob Taylor

Previous

Return to Marauder Aftermarket Parts and Accessories