Bullpup stock pix from Golddredger MORE pix new Bull design

3rd Party Stocks, Barrels, Regulators, air tube extensions, etc. and where to find them.

Re: Bullpup stock pix from Golddredger MORE pix new Bull des

Postby Dale » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Email sent!
Dale
Dale

Postby gixxer340 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:26 am

I can't wait to see the final product. Will it be an entire kit or do we have to come up with some of the pieces on our own?

How do I get in line for one? A nice wood one. :)
-Jeff

GOAL member

M-ROD .22 w/CP 8-32x56 AO IR
BSA Supersport w/Swift 6-18AO
M-ROD .25 w/BSA 6-24x44 DX (SOLD)

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do absolutely nothing for him" - unknown
gixxer340

Postby golddredger » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:19 pm

gixxer340 wrote:I can't wait to see the final product. Will it be an entire kit or do we have to come up with some of the pieces on our own?

How do I get in line for one? A nice wood one. :)

drop me a PM and we can you you on the list. I am busting out the final touches on the triggers and next will work on the mounts. So getting closer! :o
Keep on Keep'in on!

Marauder .25
Marauder pistol
IZH-46M
Crosman 1377
Benji Nitro GP
850 Airmagnum RWS .177
golddredger

Postby golddredger » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Just want to let you guys know I am close. Darn close here. I am simply waiting for scope mounts. Here is my thoughts on this. I think I will offer the stock in either desing ready now for those of you that want to make your own scope mounts. This will get the stocks in your hands asap. And for those that want the entire package soon as I get the scope mounts from the machine shop they will be ready to ship. I will go ahead and get the details and pricing worked out. I have several choices of woods. Walnut, tiger maple, and Laminated for the blocky bull. The curvy design I have Tiger maple and Walnut. I will get a maple stock finished up and show off the look they have with the dies. Alot like a guitar that has tiger finish with what they call starburst or sun burst theme. Which is just a fade with a couple of colors dye and a black sanded back base that brings the grain of the tiger out. Giving the stocks super depth. Then finished with 8 coats of poly and buffed. I have been slammed so I am a bit behind but catching up and I will be able to take on the bulls next.
Keep on Keep'in on!

Marauder .25
Marauder pistol
IZH-46M
Crosman 1377
Benji Nitro GP
850 Airmagnum RWS .177
golddredger

Postby eelect » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:14 pm

Fantastic to say the least. Can't wait
Great Heavy Duty Target Holder For Sale
Evanix RS II .22
Benjamin Mrod .177 for sale!
Hawke 6.5-20x42 Sidewinder Tactical scope
Hawke Varmint SF 4-16x42

eelect

Postby animaniac1 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:27 pm

any updates regarding pricing estimated shipping dates etc?
animaniac1

Postby golddredger » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Yep I am getting very close. I would be farther along but I have sold another business I had so I have been moving the equipment over and training the new owner. This has been a huge project so I am a bit backed up at the moment. But good news is I have been buying wood for the stocks and parts and pieces. I am still waiting for scope mounts from the water jet cutter but my order is down on the list. They are making AR15 parts like crazy so mine got kicked to the curb. This coming week if they have not even started on them I will find another place to try. I will do my best to have these ready for market by the end of the month. It is my goal and I should make it!
Stay tuned!

Jason
Keep on Keep'in on!

Marauder .25
Marauder pistol
IZH-46M
Crosman 1377
Benji Nitro GP
850 Airmagnum RWS .177
golddredger

Postby pawpawdan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:18 pm

we are waiting for god sakes show us something. :mrgreen:
pawpawdan

Postby golddredger » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:08 pm

LOL! I will I will I promise!!!! I am doing a laminated Bullpup now! Should be awesome when done. I know you guys are waiting for me. I am just backed up big time. I was on track then sold my other bizz now I am behind. I am working 14 to 15 hours a day right now to get everything done so I am putting in the time for sure. I feel like I am in slow motion! During all this craziness the last month I have picked up a trailer with tandem axles to haul logs home. And I have a large wood mill going together. So I can cut and make my own blanks!!!!! The bullpups take a larger chunk of wood and I am having trouble buying the wood at a decent price due to them not being a standard size. So the new mill will be great!
No news on the scope mounts so I am actively looking for another water jet/ machining service to make them for me.

Good news is I am super close. I have the other business moved completely and the training almost done for the new owners. So my time is freeing back up to get the fun projects going. I am also still filling orders for regular stocks here at the same time. I am a good dozen deep on those right now. :shock: So I will keep my nose to the grind stone and look for the light at the end of the tunnel!
I will slip in this laminated as I go here and post some pictures when I get it fit to my MRod perfect.
Keep on Keep'in on!

Marauder .25
Marauder pistol
IZH-46M
Crosman 1377
Benji Nitro GP
850 Airmagnum RWS .177
golddredger

Postby Barnydaddy » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:21 pm

I have my stock screw ready...
Marauder .22 & .177