Bullpup stock pix from Golddredger MORE pix new Bull design

3rd Party Stocks, Barrels, Regulators, air tube extensions, etc. and where to find them.

Re: Bullpup stock pix from Golddredger MORE pix new Bull des

Postby pawpawdan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:14 am

this man makes great stocks and I have bought one.however this bull pup build is in my opion is all bull shit :x you came on and asked for some time to complete your build and led us on that you were just right there with something again nothing but bull shit.if I am wrong with my statements then I will be the first one to say I owe him an apology.
pawpawdan

Postby Eneias » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:50 am

Hello Jason. Can you send me side pictures from this stock bullpup? I'm from Brasil and really like this design. I will try to make one like yours! Tks!
Eneias

Postby golddredger » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:59 pm

Hey fellas,
I am still around for sure. Bullpups went to the back burner while I got caught up with stocks. I was keeping up then my new machinist took a spill and wrecked his back landing him in surgery and out of comission. This is the second machinist I have lost since this project started. Difference is I have NEVER taken any monies towards these Bulls. They will get done when I can. I got news that the machinist id back on his feet and working again a bit. I will give jim a calll and see when or what kind of time frame I am looking at for scope mounts. My stocks are NOT bullshit. They are the best and second to none. I will not ship out anything that is not 100% and right now scope mounts are not 100% to be counted on. That is out of my control. So when this happened I decided there must be a reason to slow down and regroup. I have done that now so I am ready to get back to it and that is great news. I will keep you posted. :?
Keep on Keep'in on!

Marauder .25
Marauder pistol
IZH-46M
Crosman 1377
Benji Nitro GP
850 Airmagnum RWS .177
golddredger

Postby Family Man 811 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:17 am

I messaged you man and got a prompt reply..your work looks great so I'm in when things line up man.good luck it'll all come together added when it does please let me know bro.
.25 Mrod MDRL Bullpup- Hawke Sidewinder 30 SR Pro Red/Green IR 6-24x56mm w/attached Weaver Optics Micro Dot Sight, Atlas Bi-pod, Citrus de pinger and LDC
2240 Carbine Project gun-boss valve, TKO LDC w/fiber optic FS, LPA MIM RS,Power adjuster, trigger kit
Family Man 811

Postby muckypup22 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Gold...glad to hear you still around and in the game. Still looking forward to the bull pup stock to come out. I am still enjoying the lefty marauder stock you made for me. I was out shooting it today. Hopefully I'm still one of the first on the list for a bull stock when you get them complete. Talk to ya soon.
Jerry
muckypup22

Postby bbqncigars » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:13 am

Golddredger, any updates? I'm dying to see the final version w/mounts. I'm holding off on buying any bullpup stock until I see what those mounts look like, but your design is currently at the top of my list.

Wayne
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." A. Brilliant
bbqncigars

Postby golddredger » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Ok fellas the triggers are getting sorted and the light is showing at the end of the tunnel. The triggers are electronic and killer. :o Coming along and being done right the right way the first time is the best way.
Keep on Keep'in on!

Marauder .25
Marauder pistol
IZH-46M
Crosman 1377
Benji Nitro GP
850 Airmagnum RWS .177
golddredger

Previous

Return to Marauder Aftermarket Parts and Accessories