Selling my 3month old .22

This area is dedicated to the .22 caliber Benjamin Marauder by Crosman.

Selling my 3month old .22

Postby Nickdizonc » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:44 pm

Hi all, after failing to trade my .22 I thought Id try selling it instead. It's a gen 2 synrod with a hill valve (exhaust and barrel port opened up to 3/16, Hill transfer port opened up to .160, a 10lb HS, hill depinger, hill gauge block and a month old centerpointe 4-16x40 scope. The gun works great and I recently tuned it for the 21.14gr barracudas to pump out an average of about 930fps for approximately 8 shots with a 3100psi fill. It was modded and tuned specifically for power. The gun has no leaks and functions flawlessly. The only issue it has is I broke the gauge a few months back and have since just replaced the gap with a fill nipple to prevent any air from escaping so it needs a gauge but the gauge block is working and simply needs a gauge face. I am selling the rifle for $425/OBO plus shipping. The rifle does have a few nicks and scratches from field use and disassembly but otherwise it's a great gun. I'll post some pics after running my errands tomorrow morning for a closer look at the rifle aesthetics. I've fallen in love with the .25 and the .22 is rarely if ever used anymore so I'm selling it to fund the purchase of a Hill MK4 hand pump. For those interested post here with any questions or simply pm me directly with any inquiries you have on the gun or to give me an offer. Thanks! You
Nickdizonc

Re: Selling my 3month old .22

Postby Nickdizonc » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:15 am

Price lowered to $350. I'm excluding the scope however.
Nickdizonc

Re: Selling my 3month old .22

Postby npunk42 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:27 am

You might get more hits if you also post in the private party ads elsewhere in these forums.
npunk42

Return to .22 Cal Marauders