Specialty Stocks for Marauder

This area is dedicated to the .177 caliber Benjamin Marauder by Crosman.

Specialty Stocks for Marauder

Postby bob7346 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:51 am

Hey Guys:

I think we all agree that the Crosman Stock sucks, and believe me it does. The problem with most of the companies that could help us are cottage industries or very pricey. While looking for a FT type stock, I finally gave up. Then I heard of Ray Abernathy, and gave him a call. Over the phone he sounded great, gave all the right answers. I told him to send me one, and he said he would ASAP. A couple of excuses latter, and about four weeks, I got impatient.

I scored one of his used stocks locally, in about 2 days. Boy was it worth the time and effort to finally do something about the stock.

The complete story with pictures is under the .177 caliper section, subject "Marauder and FT Competition".

Believe me it is worth the time and effort, cost was not bad. The gun looks great, and shoots so much better it is hard to believe. Take a look when you can.

Bob[quote][/quote]
bob7346

Re: Specialty Stocks for Marauder

Postby Vakeiros on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:13 am

i'm one of the kind who preffer to put my hands at waork and see what happens, sometimes it sucks, but much of the times not really. soon i'll start a Match stock for my marauder then i'll post the project development.

regards
Vakeiros

Return to .177 Cal Marauders