Quality Gun Stocks

This area is dedicated to the .177 caliber Benjamin Marauder by Crosman.

Quality Gun Stocks

Postby bob7346 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:57 am

Has anyone heard from these guys lately? It looks like these guys are worth exploring. I've called and sent an Email with no response.

It might be that they are busy due to hunting season, who knows. If you know how to get in touch with them or know the secret pass word, please advise.

Also if you have dealt with them or have tried one of their stocks, please post up some info.

Bob
bob7346

Re: Quality Gun Stocks

Postby avv604 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:32 am

bob7346 wrote:Has anyone heard from these guys lately? It looks like these guys are worth exploring. I've called and sent an Email with no response.

It might be that they are busy due to hunting season, who knows. If you know how to get in touch with them or know the secret pass word, please advise.

Also if you have dealt with them or have tried one of their stocks, please post up some info.

Bob

Greetings Bob,

Yes sir, I sent an email and the guy called me after about a month. He had a death in the family and inherited a family business. He was having a hard time with his normal job, making stocks, and the family business (forget what it was). His name is James Lithicim (misspelled last name). He does make good stocks, but I think he is really backed up right now. He sent me pictures of an FT stock that I might be interested in later.
Blessings,
Jeff
avv604

Re: Quality Gun Stocks

Postby gregoryb02 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Read my post with the link below regarding my TERRIBLE experience with JAMES LITHICUM of QUALITY GUN STOCKS:

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1166&p=5948&hilit=james+linthicum#p5948

Greg Broderick
Bend Oregon
Last edited by gregoryb02 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gregoryb02

Re: Quality Gun Stocks / Fraud

Postby gregoryb02 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:07 pm

JAMES LINTHICUM + QUALITY GUN STOCKS = FRAUD

NO, NO, NO... it's not that this guy is "hunting" or just "busy"... HE IS A FRAUD! Have you read the forums? Have you Googled his name or company? He takes peoples money and /or guns... and then you never hear from the guy again. This isn't because of a death in the family... it's how he operates. I am actively trying to get a refund from PayPal after being stiffed by the guy for over 4 months. This isn't just bad business... it's FRAUD. I'm not giving this guy a bad name... he did it to himself. Read the air gun forums... this guy regularly comes up as a liar and a cheat! He is a FRAUD!! He is a con-man who will fleece you of your money and you will never hear from him again.

James... I know you are on forums under a variety of different names, and I know you will eventually read this. I challenge you to DEFEND YOURSELF! Please tell me and every other forum reader why you've kept my money, failed to deliver a stock, and have never once bothered to return the dozen phone calls and emails I have made to you in the last 4+ months?? Oh, let me guess... because you've been busy?

Call a spade a spade... this guys a loser. If you don't like this post, then I suggest you send JAMES LINTHICUM w/ QUALITY GUN STOCKS your hard earned money, and see how you feel in 4-6 months with no #$@! gun stock, no return phone calls and no return emails! If you will excuse me ... I am off to fight with PayPal to get a refund.

Greg Broderick
Bend, Oregon
gregoryb02

Return to .177 Cal Marauders