Marauder Bi-Pod

Area for topics about Crosman Marauder parts and accessories. If you call Call crosman about Marauder parts please post the part numbers and prices here for others.

Re: Marauder Bi-Pod

Postby caniborrowsomeammo » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Tim H wrote:
caniborrowsomeammo wrote:I also use the Atlas clone. But you must add a P1913 rail up front.

Where'd you get your Atlas clone? They're really hard to lay hands on, it seems.
Whups! I just clicked your link. I may have to scrounge up an extra $80 myself.

I had a bunch of them, only 3 left. It's a solid little pod. I don't know if I would use it to climb over a wall but it is VERY solid (my Syn stock would probably break first). PM me if you want one or want to know why they are hard to find.
Like Frank I will be in Placerville Saturday only- but not as a vendor. Maybe I'll get a chance to meet a few of the forum members :o . I'll bring 1 of the pods with me.
caniborrowsomeammo

Postby int3man » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:11 pm

caniborrowsomeammo wrote:
Tim H wrote:
caniborrowsomeammo wrote:I also use the Atlas clone. But you must add a P1913 rail up front.

Where'd you get your Atlas clone? They're really hard to lay hands on, it seems.
Whups! I just clicked your link. I may have to scrounge up an extra $80 myself.

I had a bunch of them, only 3 left. It's a solid little pod. I don't know if I would use it to climb over a wall but it is VERY solid (my Syn stock would probably break first). PM me if you want one or want to know why they are hard to find.
Like Frank I will be in Placerville Saturday only- but not as a vendor. Maybe I'll get a chance to meet a few of the forum members :o . I'll bring 1 of the pods with me.

Hi John,
Look forward to meeting you. I'll be there Saturday. I'll be the Fat Old Fart in a Sturgis Yellow T-Shirt. See you at Scott's or Travis's table.
Michael :- )
.22 Marauder
W.A.R. NBH Quiet!!
.25 Marauder
W.A.R. De-Pinged and it WORKS
W.A.R. NBH W.A.R. Valve Sweet
Stock Rogue Sold
.177 Regal, Bearing Trigger Job.
PRod
Drilled out Valve
Wow!! Hot Rod
int3man

Postby caniborrowsomeammo » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:07 pm

Yep, OFG here too :lol: Don't know what I'll be wearing, probably whatever the wife tells me to. :roll:
caniborrowsomeammo

Postby caniborrowsomeammo » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:07 pm

Yep, OFG here too :lol: Don't know what I'll be wearing, probably whatever the wife tells me to. :roll:
caniborrowsomeammo

Previous

Return to Crosman Marauder parts and Accessories