Marauder Pistol, favorite pellets?

All stuff related to the .22 Benjamin Marauder Pistol by Crosman

Re: Marauder Pistol, favorite pellets?

Postby Boris on Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Took mine apart and pushed the pellets down the bore.
It is very loose all the way to the end and then very tight choke. No wonder it prefer soft, oversize pellets like JSB 5.51m or 5.52.
Crosman pellets barely engraved by the rifling and accuracy is horrible. I am calling Crosman next week about the barrel.
Boris

Postby DocHolliday123 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Got my Marauder Pistol about a week ago. Pyramyd told me in November when I ordered it that the same magazine that fits the 22 cal. Marauder Rifle would fit.
It doesn't. Perhaps no one knew much about it at that time. There is a disclaimer on their site telling you that the Rifle Magazines won't fit the Pistol. I don't have any idea how long it will take to get the correct magazines. I've got a CenterPoint 1 x 34 sight CPRDWL that came with the gun when I ordered it. It doesn't seem to fit with the rail provided.

I have also written to Crosman and Pyramyd to ask what pellets will work in the magazine.

Neither have responded.

I don't know why this is such a tough question.

I have had a pellet jammed in the magazine and part way into the barrel and I had a heck of time getting it out.

I also have a Marauder 177 rifle.

I'm just asking the question before I make an error and wind up sending the one of the guns back for repair.
DocHolliday123

Postby foxback on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:01 pm

Mine likes Crosman hp pellets & will stack them.
I'm glad of this, because I did not want to get pellets on-line.
I can get them from my local Wallie World.
My p-rod is #99.
How many shots are you guys getting on a fill?? :roll:

foxback

Previous

Return to Marauder Pistol