New prod owner with questions

All stuff related to the .22 Benjamin Marauder Pistol by Crosman

New prod owner with questions

Postby garyintn » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:57 pm

Today I received my new prod, Venturi G6 pump, 6x26x50 scope, (I know, way over kill but it was priced really well). My question is the pump came with a large gold anodized T shaped that's 2x2" in size. For the life of me I can't figure out what it's for. It is not shown in the parts list and a search on the Web revealed nothing!
A few observations on the prod, the carbine stock has no slop, the fit is very tight, unlike what I've read here. I mounted the scope and got it somewhat zeroed in so tomorrow I'll go out in the boonies and get it right on. So far I am really impressed with it.
By the way any pcp shooters in the Nashville Tn area, or any clubs?

Thanks,

Gary
garyintn

Re: New prod owner with questions

Postby garyintn » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:41 pm

Today I called Venturi tech support and asked them what the T shaped piece of metal thing was for. It turns out it's a tool to take apart the pump when replacing Oring. They said that the tool wasn't included in the parts list by accident.
So, the mystery is solved!

Gary
garyintn

Postby 22synrodn » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:00 pm

garyintn wrote:Today I called Venturi tech support and asked them what the T shaped piece of metal thing was for. It turns out it's a tool to take apart the pump when replacing Oring. They said that the tool wasn't included in the parts list by accident.
So, the mystery is solved!

Gary

Glad you got the piece figured out.

Sorry I missed your original post. I live in Nashville. Send me a PM with your contact info and we can get together for a day of shooting if you want. I have the .22 gen 2 with a hand pump. It would be neat to try a Prod.
22synrodn

Postby garyintn » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:35 am

I tried to PM you but the board won't allow me to until I have more posts.

Gary
garyintn

Postby 22synrodn » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:38 pm

garyintn wrote:I tried to PM you but the board won't allow me to until I have more posts.

Gary

PM received.
22synrodn

Postby wimpanzee » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:33 am

AV pumps should also have an o-ring kit in one side of the handle, and a dessicator stone in the other.
wimpanzee

Return to Marauder Pistol