News on the f/t pistol

All stuff related to the .22 Benjamin Marauder Pistol by Crosman

News on the f/t pistol

Postby foxback on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:58 am

foxback

Re: News on the f/t pistol

Postby Suburban on Sun May 23, 2010 10:50 am

Oh, that's what Crosman is calling a Silhouette PCP pistol. I'm not sure that this pistol has enough power to knock down the 35+ yard targets on the local course. I'm not sure if the modified valves for the 2240 and 2250 pistols will work for this one, or what kind of power this combination would give.

There are a series of reviews on the same pistol on the Pyramid Air Blog, I think.
Suburban's Domain - My website. Firearm information, product reviews, optics, 2nd Amendment rights articles. Marauder (.177cal) Review Posted. Review Part 2 posted.
Suburban

Re: News on the f/t pistol

Postby spysir on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:04 pm

Suburban wrote:Oh, that's what Crosman is calling a Silhouette PCP pistol. I'm not sure that this pistol has enough power to knock down the 35+ yard targets on the local course. I'm not sure if the modified valves for the 2240 and 2250 pistols will work for this one, or what kind of power this combination would give.

There are a series of reviews on the same pistol on the Pyramid Air Blog, I think.

It may work well, the sill-wet pistol is what Han & ray used for PFT (naturally you cant know what all they did inside it).
6.5fpe at the muzzle WILL knock down FT targets at 55 yards.
Cheers.

John
spysir

Return to Marauder Pistol