P-rod modded for power

All stuff related to the .22 Benjamin Marauder Pistol by Crosman

Re: P-rod modded for power

Postby miksatx » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:25 pm

screwwork wrote:It's a single tube Prod, I just opened up the valve, transfer port & barrel a bit.
I'm using 0.3 x 0.045 x 1.5 spring now with less spring binding.

That's a strong ass spring ya got going on there screwwork. That's the same spring the guy at HiPac sends out as a 3kpsi upgrade. Heck I can't cock it in any my 22xx based guns with that spring installed. Never tried one in my prod yet. I'm good with the .3x.041x 1.5 in all my air guns. I took my tranfer port out to 1/8" that juiced it up enough for the back yard.
miksatx

Re: P-rod modded for power

Postby screwwork » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:39 pm

miksatx wrote:
screwwork wrote:It's a single tube Prod, I just opened up the valve, transfer port & barrel a bit.
I'm using 0.3 x 0.045 x 1.5 spring now with less spring binding.

That's a strong ass spring ya got going on there screwwork. That's the same spring the guy at HiPac sends out as a 3kpsi upgrade. Heck I can't cock it in any my 22xx based guns with that spring installed. Never tried one in my prod yet. I'm good with the .3x.041x 1.5 in all my air guns. I took my tranfer port out to 1/8" that juiced it up enough for the back yard.

Thx for the info milksatx :D
Your right, I was looking at what I did to get to 25 Plus fpe and not thinking about 20 fpe as Invisible Hand was referring to.
screwwork

Previous

Return to Marauder Pistol