The Rogue Experience

The Benjamin Rouge in .357 caliber by Crosman is the first big-bore airgun to have an electronic valve to ensure both shot-to-shot consistency, and maximum shots per fill. This forum is a place to talk about the new rifle.

Re: The Rogue Experience

Postby Fishingmv » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:31 am

I really liked your review, very good information. I understand the possiblities of the lead being shaved during the "Clip" loading process. I was hoping to see a picture that was concentric to the ID on the retaining hole? so I could see a true veiw from the point of load. You truly put forth alot of effort in telling us what you have found and good pictures, I thank you. I would very much like to know more of the CTC (reguardless of errors) and if this was freehand or held in a rest?. Has Crosman told you any info. about a break-in period? Generally I do not clean any of my air rifles after the time of purchase as this seems to increase the time of break-in? do you think I'm wrong for doing so? My groups at 33.3yrds after a break in are less than 1.0 for all my air rifles. I made the mistake of cleaning one once after zeroing it in and took me 400+ rounds to get back on track. Thank you very much for your post you were more help than the videos on the web. I will look forward to hearing more of what all of you have to say in future posts :)
Fishingmv

Previous

Return to Benjamin Rouge .357 by Crosman