Best group with the Rogue

The Benjamin Rouge in .357 caliber by Crosman is the first big-bore airgun to have an electronic valve to ensure both shot-to-shot consistency, and maximum shots per fill. This forum is a place to talk about the new rifle.

Re: Best group with the Rogue

Postby pb95 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:53 pm

LDC stands for lead dust collector, even though it is basically a silencer, and it serves the same purpose as a silencer does. I have no idea why it is called a lead dust collector... maybe just to keep the government from raising a red flag.
"Shoot for the best but prepare for the worst."
pb95

Postby Walx » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:38 pm

[/quote] Neil Clague is also making an ldc to go on the marauders, so I asked him if he could make one to go on my rogue to make it even quieter. That would really make it one sweeeet weapon! 8-)[/quote]

If me makes one for the rouge please post about it. I would like to see about getting one for mine. Even though noise is not a problem where I live I still like not to be heard.
Walx

Postby pb95 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Walx wrote:
Neil Clague is also making an ldc to go on the marauders, so I asked him if he could make one to go on my rogue to make it even quieter. That would really make it one sweeeet weapon! 8-)[/quote]

If me makes one for the rouge please post about it. I would like to see about getting one for mine. Even though noise is not a problem where I live I still like not to be heard.[/quote]

He said that he had never even seen a Rogue before, but he was sure he probably could make one for it. He said he would have to order a different dye to cut the threads to fit the existing threads on the Rogue if I wanted one done. I would either have to send the gun to him, or find out the size of the threads on the end of the shroud.
"Shoot for the best but prepare for the worst."
pb95

Postby Walx » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Crosman should know the thread size (maybe). I take it that the ldc screws in the threads that end cap screws into.
Walx

Previous

Return to Benjamin Rouge .357 by Crosman