Rogue 2.0

The Benjamin Rouge in .357 caliber by Crosman is the first big-bore airgun to have an electronic valve to ensure both shot-to-shot consistency, and maximum shots per fill. This forum is a place to talk about the new rifle.

Rogue 2.0

Postby AirRifleHunter » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Has anyone out there gotten their hands on the latest version of the Rogue? Apparently Rogue version 2.0 is out and supposidly Crosman/Benjamin have resolved some of the issues with the clip/magazine, electronics and a couple other issues. I'm intested to hear from those who own one what they think about the newer model? ;)
AirRifleHunter

Re: Rogue 2.0

Postby Motorhead » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:01 pm

From over on the GTA ... Maybe something useful here ?

SCI recordbook Mountain Reedbuck + Rogue 2012 announcement
http://bit.ly/SCIRogue

Red Hartebeest (includes post-mortem video)
http://bit.ly/IHhartebeest

My bad ... looking deeper in recent posts see your already into the fray over there :x
Interesting viewing never the less.
Crosman tho for advertizing accuracy needs there noggins examined !!
Regulated Custom M-rods - Pupped .22 / Thumbhole .177 / .20 Conversion
Air Arms TX-200 MkIII .177
FWB 124D .177
Diana 75 HV TO-1 Match .177
Barnett Spitfire .177
Regulated BAM-51 .177
Crosman PC77 & SSP-250 .177
Bug-A-Salt
4.5k ShoeBox / Ninja 90
Motorhead

Postby AirRifleHunter » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:18 pm

Motorhead wrote:My bad ... looking deeper in recent posts see your already into the fray over there :x
Interesting viewing never the less.
Crosman tho for advertizing accuracy needs there noggins examined !!

Yeah, I posted about the Rogue and a little disappointment with discrepancies in the advertising with their PCP products and the information in their videos. I know they want to sell their products, but they should do it honestly and not over state the products performance. They should just keep it real.

I'm hoping that they will make future versions work the way they should. ;)
AirRifleHunter

Postby L3Outdoors » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:53 am

Over stating a products performance has been the mainstay of the hunting industry since the begining of time. Thats what forums are for to seperate advertising from field knowlage. I'm sure the first person to invent the spear over stated its effectiveness just a little LOL.
L3Outdoors

Postby AirRifleHunter » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Well, I've decided that I'm just going to wait for the Daystate Wolverine .303 to come out here and save my pennies for something that I can be sure will work like it is supposed to. Besides, at least the Daystate Wolverine .303 looks like a rifle instead of a glorified electronic potato gun (sorry if that irks anyone, it is just my opinion afterall. Some of you may not like the Daystate Wolverine and that is your choice too ;) ).
AirRifleHunter

Postby omegax » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:11 pm

AirRifleHunter wrote:Well, I've decided that I'm just going to wait for the Daystate Wolverine .303 to come out here and save my pennies for something that I can be sure will work like it is supposed to. Besides, at least the Daystate Wolverine .303 looks like a rifle instead of a glorified electronic potato gun (sorry if that irks anyone, it is just my opinion afterall. Some of you may not like the Daystate Wolverine and that is your choice too ;) ).

The Daystate Wolverine .303 looks great, but close to 3k, i choose the rogue over the Daystate Wolverine .303 any day.
omegax

Postby slayer1962 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Daystate, I own an Air Ranger and I am also leaning towards the Wolverine. I would rather spend 2500$ on a quality rifle that $1300 on an inferior product. NOt sure about this Rogue really seems to have dropped dead.
slayer1962

Return to Benjamin Rouge .357 by Crosman