TKO Discovery .22

TKO Discovery .22

Postby ajshoots » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:39 am

I haven't got to shoot the TKO Disco much, but enough to have my opinions. I was going to tune the disco myself, but decided to send it to Mike. First off, the trigger is awesome. I had 2 previous disco's and my trigger job was good, but not nearly as good as the TKO!! Mike even said he wasn't happy with the barrel crosman sent, but after the gun being gone for so long due to Crosmans crappy barrels, I just wanted it back. It shoots much better than any disco I had!!

For the money, I highly recommend TKO!! Mike makes great LDC's and they do work very well and his tuning is just as good. He also converted a 2400KT .22 to PCP for me. That one is awesome. If anyone is looking for a LDC or tuning, Mike is a great guy to deal with. Probably the best CS in the tuning industry!!
ajshoots

Re: TKO Discovery .22

Postby rabbit-hunter71 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:39 pm

I am new to the pcp world,i bought a disco .22 and a tko to rabbits in my backyard. I don't know nothing about tuning a air rifle at all,The guy mike your talking about how much does he charge to tune one,and how do I get in touch with him? Thanks for the help.
rabbit-hunter71

Return to Discovery .22