#59 short review

Submit your Marauder air rifle reviews here, or share links to other reviews you have found on the web.

#59 short review

Postby pawpawdan » Fri May 08, 2009 8:49 pm

#59 thats my baby.I was waiting by the door when ups showed up at 11am.pooring down rain.he looked like a drowned cat.box got wet :evil: i guess it was enevitable ;) I hurried into kitchen got the camera started taking pictures.box seemed alright.openend it to see another box with all the fancy printing :D proceeded to open it,was very pleased with how well it was packaged.first thought was wow oh wow :) upon closer inspection i noticed scratch on front of stock,closed eyes let hands go over stock felt all imperfections,there were many.brissles from brush where they put on stain stuck to stock in many places.looked in spots where they tried to cover gouge or scrape,not horrible but brought the whole gun down to a 95 in my book. :( :( Now the metal to wood very good :) metal parts and fit seemed very finished.the barrel was filthy chek it before you shoot.Thanks for the warning Shootski .after around 25patches it cleaned up real nice.put a nice scope on it Silver Antler by tasco med rings with shims folgrers lid.Ithen filled to 2500psi this is what they suggest.set up chrony started shooting .1st string hi-869 lo-858 avg869 dev5.5 2nd hi-873 lo-863 avg868 dev5 [url][/url]jsb15.9 I adjusted scope at 25yds 3" left/5"up :shock: in the basement Very Quiet really quiet :D :D :D got a few pictures of what i found do not know how to down load to site crap :roll: :lol: :lol:
pawpawdan

Return to Marauder Reviews