10% Off Bulk Vacuum Sealer Bags for Hunters

This forum is for dealers/merchants selling goods or services.
Forum rules
Please note only users with a monthly advertising sponsorship can create new product, services, and announcement posts. Registered users can reply to dealers posts with questions, comments.

Please see the following link for additional rules and payment/setup instructions.
http://www.marauderairrifle.com/forum-s ... rtunities/

10% Off Bulk Vacuum Sealer Bags for Hunters

Postby sacshooter » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:35 am

Hi Guys,
Along with this MarauderAirRifle.com forum I own one called SealerBags.com

For the last 10 years I have been selling bulk vacuum sealer bags and rolls that work with many different brands of vacuum sealers including foodsaver, cabelas, and the Pro vacuum sealers.

I am reaching out to you because...

Hunters, small scale or home butchers, and fisherman make up the bulk of my sales. Right now is hunting hunting season so I wanted to reach out to the marauder forum members by offering a 10% coupon MARAUDER good on any bags or rolls I sell on the SealerBags.com site. Right now we are running the sale all month long, but if I see support from the forum members I will leave the marauder coupon active. If you ar a forum member who has or does order from my SealerBags.com site please reply to this post so I can thank you.

Roger Seher

P.S. On the site we offer single bags, or value and case packs that include free ground shipping. it would be great if you could click through and take a look around, and share the site with your hunter friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sacshooter aka Site Admin
Besides this forum I have many others. For a complete list of my other websites please visit http://www.AskRogerSeher.com Thanks for your Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sacshooter
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Dealer Sales & Services