Wanted old pellet lead.

Join us for the only air gun show west of the rockies! This sub forum is being setup to help foster communications for the event ( stuff like volunteer information, promotion ides, and meet-ups). We encourage anyone in the Sacramento, Gold Country, or Bay area to volenteer for as little as two hours at the event if they can. For the full event details visit http://www.pacificairgunexpo.com/
Forum rules
This forum is being set up to help promote the Pacific Airgun Expo. http://www.pacificairgunexpo.com/ This is not a venue for vendors or dealers to promote online sales with site links in posts, signatures, or image and Avatar branding.

Wanted old pellet lead.

Postby sacshooter » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:34 am

Hello,

If you are attending the Pacific Air Gun Expo this weekend and have any old used pellets reclaimed form your pellet traps that you have been holding onto far too long, please bring them to the Airgun Expo. The moderators from the MarauderAirRifle forum would like to recycle them as we learn the art of bullet casting. By donating your used pellets (even stuff with duct seal) you will be helping us greatly.

We will have a 5 gallon bucket under our table at the event where you can drop off your old bags of pellets. We promise to put them to good use as recycled ammo that will be used to fight the war on pests like the Bedling and California ground squirrel.

If we get a big enough pile donated we will create some sort of forum contest to guess the final weight and the winner will win one of my "Front Sight Course Certificates" which will allow a new front sight student to attend a 4-Day handgun, rifle, or shotgun course at Front Sight in NV. The certificate can also be used by 2 new students to attend a 2-Day handgun, rifle, or shotgun course if they take it at the same time.

If you would rather sell your scrap pellet lead we will offer to buy it for $1 a pound at the event.

If you would like to learn more about Front Sight Courses or my experience as a Front Sight First Family Diamond Member, send me a PM or talk to me at the event:’)

Thanks,

Roger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sacshooter aka Site Admin
Besides this forum I have many others. For a complete list of my other websites please visit http://www.AskRogerSeher.com Thanks for your Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sacshooter
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wanted old pellet lead.

Postby Motorhead » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:42 am

Roger,
I have TWO duct seal traps going to the show this weekend that are already FULL of lead and will get more this weekend :oops:
Your happy to take the seal & lead with you come Sunday.

Just LMK,
Scott
RAW TM1000 Hybrid .177
2) M-rods - Pup .22 & HFT .177
Evanix Rainstorm .22
BSA Scorpion Tac .177
FX Whisper T-12 .177
AA 410 .22
BAM 50 Custom .25
Cros 1701P .177
AA TX-200 .177
FWB 124D .177
HW35 .177
Diana 75 HV .177
4.5k ShoeBox + Guppy
Motorhead

Postby sacshooter » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:09 pm

Thanks Scott we will take it:')

That duct seal is nasty stuff but eventually it burns off :D

The masked marauder welded up a steel pellet / bullet trap ( because he got tired of the duct seal )

It is not quite finished, but it is in working order and it will (according to the masked marauder) catch anything up to a 45 cal handgun round. Do you want to borrow it for the event incase someone wants to test fire a big bore air gun?

Roger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sacshooter aka Site Admin
Besides this forum I have many others. For a complete list of my other websites please visit http://www.AskRogerSeher.com Thanks for your Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sacshooter
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Motorhead » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:03 pm

If your willing to bring it ... a very good chance it will get used :D
RAW TM1000 Hybrid .177
2) M-rods - Pup .22 & HFT .177
Evanix Rainstorm .22
BSA Scorpion Tac .177
FX Whisper T-12 .177
AA 410 .22
BAM 50 Custom .25
Cros 1701P .177
AA TX-200 .177
FWB 124D .177
HW35 .177
Diana 75 HV .177
4.5k ShoeBox + Guppy
Motorhead

Postby bobkiger » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:07 am

i've been collecting mine since i started shooting in sept 14 live in mission tx anyone from forum is welcome to it. only 1 or 2 lb so far but its clean except some carpet fibers. i will keep collecting till i find some one who wants it. 4124175434 bob
bobkiger

Return to Pacific Airgun Expo March 7-8 2015 Placerville, CA