Removing a few wild pigeons from my loft.

If you have or have found a video online that is specific to the Crosman / Benjamin Marauder please post a link or photo here.

Re: Removing a few wild pigeons from my loft.

Postby huntjunky » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:16 pm

Marv, need you ask? I've seen all your videos...most several times. Your daughters hunt is what inspired us to use the inordinate tactics incorporated on this antelope hunt. Usually antelope hunts are quite the rodeo for us, but this time we played the patience game as you folks demonstrated so well, on your deer hunt. We set at our trailer, at a vantage point and observed the movement and patterns of the hunting and hunted populous and then moved into a likely ambush and waited. Long story short, both these animals were shot within 100 yards of each other several hours apart, using the same procedure...watch, lunch, setup and bang...watch, supper, setup and bang...two in the salt. Unfortunately, my shot was a bit of a poke and by the time we got the truck down to it, it was dark.

Ya, photobucket is where I throw all my pics for this forum and you are correct sir, that is my wife...a natural born killer. Now if I could get her to dress out all the game, I'd really be smilin. Saw way too many hunters and too few coyotes on this one. 500 permits, for this meat hunt, but you don't want to get me started about the UDWR. The two I did see would have required about a 104.23' lead if my calculations were correct. Only Rose can make those shots and she was driving. :D
huntjunky

Previous

Return to Videos