Any dealers with Marauders in stock yet?

This is the place to leave feedback for Crosman, If you leave feedback here they will see it.
Forum rules
MarauderAirRifle.com is not owned, Affiliated, or controlled by Crosman. If you ask questions on this forum, I can not guarantee they will reply to you or the form. I can guarantee that this form grows to a fraction of what I think it will, then it would be in Crosman’s best interest to assign an employee to watch and participate in our forum. And we invite them to do so.

Any dealers with Marauders in stock yet?

Postby Jerry Rosewicz on Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:54 am

:roll: I have not found any on the internet. Pyramid Air might have some but I would be charged as an Ohio resident 7.75% sales tax! How long before most dealers have guns in stock? It is June 2nd and I can't find any in stock. Jerry
Jerry Rosewicz

Re: Any dealers with Marauders in stock yet?

Postby Jerry Rosewicz on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:38 am

:D If my reply to my previous posts later shows, I apologize for double post. I found that Firearms and Supplies Inc. had both calibers "Just in Stock" for $499 + about $20 shipping. Ordered .177 Marauder as a upgrade to my Disco and pump which I snagged for $300 shipped on the American Airgun Forum.

Hope I like the marauder more than my TKO moderated Disco (which I like a lot). I mostly target shoot paper, hence the ,177 caliber choice. Jerry
Jerry Rosewicz

Return to Feedback for Crosman