Is the Marauder made in USA??

This is the place to leave feedback for Crosman, If you leave feedback here they will see it.
Forum rules
MarauderAirRifle.com is not owned, Affiliated, or controlled by Crosman. If you ask questions on this forum, I can not guarantee they will reply to you or the form. I can guarantee that this form grows to a fraction of what I think it will, then it would be in Crosman’s best interest to assign an employee to watch and participate in our forum. And we invite them to do so.

Is the Marauder made in USA??

Postby raviva on Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:11 pm

And if not, where is it made :?:
raviva

Re: Is the Marauder made in USA??

Postby 1keloso1 on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:54 am

I believe its assembled in the USA, yesterday I was with my gun dealer and that question popped up so we started to look at some of the new boxes the marauder is shipped in and compared them with older shipping boxes and older box said made in the USA and had a American flag on front of the box, the new boxes do not say made in the USA and don't have the American flag,also they say on the box made with some foreign made parts.
1keloso1

Re: Is the Marauder made in USA??

Postby DaveShooter on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:47 pm

1keloso1 wrote:I believe its assembled in the USA, yesterday I was with my gun dealer and that question popped up so we started to look at some of the new boxes the marauder is shipped in and compared them with older shipping boxes and older box said made in the USA and had a American flag on front of the box, the new boxes do not say made in the USA and don't have the American flag,also they say on the box made with some foreign made parts.
Everything if not most American goods have something foriegn Mfg in the product that is made or sold. Which dosen't bug me like it use too,
It sure does put a hurt on the American Working Person such as no jobs etc :( :( . Now that does bug me in all honesty. :(
DaveShooter

Return to Feedback for Crosman