Loss of air pressure

This is the place to leave feedback for Crosman, If you leave feedback here they will see it.
Forum rules
MarauderAirRifle.com is not owned, Affiliated, or controlled by Crosman. If you ask questions on this forum, I can not guarantee they will reply to you or the form. I can guarantee that this form grows to a fraction of what I think it will, then it would be in Crosman’s best interest to assign an employee to watch and participate in our forum. And we invite them to do so.

Loss of air pressure

Postby Aron L Tarrant on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:02 pm

I am filling my system with air to approx. 3,000psi or less after 2-3days remaining pressure drops as much a a thousand psi. Is this normal or do I have a problem. A skilled gunsmith made the adjustments to use the gun with pressurized air to 3,000psi. I have not shot the rifle more than a couple dozen rounds. I am wondering if I need to shoot it more to achieve a seal or what. Crony speeds are approaching 1,000fps. 950 with crossman pellets so far. Love to hear comments. Aron
Aron L Tarrant

Re: Loss of air pressure

Postby Supercharged86 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:31 am

Aron, We never heard back from you, how'd you make out with the air loss problem? There's been several people with a similar problem, most of the time is a faulty thread seal on the foster QC fitting. Let us know. Steve
Forum Moderator

Mrod .177 with EunJin 16.1's = A bad day!!!
Supercharged86

Return to Feedback for Crosman