Benjamin's Compressed Air Tank

This is the place to leave feedback for Crosman, If you leave feedback here they will see it.
Forum rules
MarauderAirRifle.com is not owned, Affiliated, or controlled by Crosman. If you ask questions on this forum, I can not guarantee they will reply to you or the form. I can guarantee that this form grows to a fraction of what I think it will, then it would be in Crosman’s best interest to assign an employee to watch and participate in our forum. And we invite them to do so.

Benjamin's Compressed Air Tank

Postby Gerald on Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:14 pm

I was wondering if the benjamin compressed air tank that is regulated at 2000psi could be regulated at 3000psi?
Due to it's small size and weight, I would like to get one to carry on hunting trips. But my gun will be set up to used compressed air and set up at 3000 PSI.
Will Crossman make one in 3000PSI? Or could this one be re-regulated at 3000PSI?
Thanks
Gerald
Gerald M

Gerald

Re: Benjamin's Compressed Air Tank

Postby Supercharged86 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Hi Gerald,
Yes, the Crosman tank is regulated to 2000 psi because it was originally designed for the Disco which has a max of 2000 psi. However, you would of thought that with the Mrod they would of introduced a newer version with an upgraded valve assembly (or higher regulated one). It's funny you should ask this because at this very moment myself and another forum member (whose name I'll leave anonymous for the time being) are working on (actually my friend is doing most of the work, ie. machining, I'm providing technical support on the SCBA 4.5 valve) retrofitting a 68 ci paintball tank with a SCOTT SCBA 4.5 valve assembly. Like yourself, many of us would like to have a small portable bottle for field use. At the moment I'm unsure if my friend here will want to market this item due to liability concerns but I'll find out. Thanks. Steve

ps. There are some mini 4.5 tanks available, ie. www.Airhog.com. we were hoping to put something together for less than the $275 asking price.
Forum Moderator

Mrod .177 with EunJin 16.1's = A bad day!!!
Supercharged86

Return to Feedback for Crosman