YOU'VE GOT MAIL!!

This is the place to leave feedback for Crosman, If you leave feedback here they will see it.
Forum rules
MarauderAirRifle.com is not owned, Affiliated, or controlled by Crosman. If you ask questions on this forum, I can not guarantee they will reply to you or the form. I can guarantee that this form grows to a fraction of what I think it will, then it would be in Crosman’s best interest to assign an employee to watch and participate in our forum. And we invite them to do so.

YOU'VE GOT MAIL!!

Postby Supercharged86 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:56 am

Hey Roger, Just out of curiousity, are we forwarding any of these thoughts/ideas/concerns to someone at Crosman? Or do we know if someone is looking at them? If so, it would be nice if someone would respond from there. This place could be the perfect outlet for continuious "field" testing, thereby acquring a lot of information. Thanks. Steve
Forum Moderator

Mrod .177 with EunJin 16.1's = A bad day!!!
Supercharged86

Re: YOU'VE GOT MAIL!!

Postby sacshooter on Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:22 am

Supercharged86 wrote:Hey Roger, Just out of curiousity, are we forwarding any of these thoughts/ideas/concerns to someone at Crosman? Or do we know if someone is looking at them? If so, it would be nice if someone would respond from there. This place could be the perfect outlet for continuious "field" testing, thereby acquring a lot of information. Thanks. Steve

Hi Steve,

Crosman knows about this forum, they even link to it on the Marauder page under News at www.crosman.com/pcp :)

My contact at Crosman used to be Josh, he logged in every now and then. I'm sure crosman watches this forum and about at least 3 others. They get a lot of feedback, but they don't always chime in.

I will contact crosman and get a new contact. I have some questions on the new marauders. Crosman website has been quiet since the shot show :?:

Roger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sacshooter aka Site Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sacshooter

Re: YOU'VE GOT MAIL!!

Postby Supercharged86 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:28 pm

Hi Roger, That's great, I never realilzed we we're directly linked from their website. So obviously their keeping tabs. It's too bad though they don't chime in once and a while, it would be comforting. Thanks. Steve
Forum Moderator

Mrod .177 with EunJin 16.1's = A bad day!!!
Supercharged86

Return to Feedback for Crosman