Benjamin Air Tanks

This is the place to leave feedback for Crosman, If you leave feedback here they will see it.
Forum rules
MarauderAirRifle.com is not owned, Affiliated, or controlled by Crosman. If you ask questions on this forum, I can not guarantee they will reply to you or the form. I can guarantee that this form grows to a fraction of what I think it will, then it would be in Crosman’s best interest to assign an employee to watch and participate in our forum. And we invite them to do so.

Benjamin Air Tanks

Postby int3man » Wed May 07, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi Does anyone else have trouble with their Benjamin tanks? I unwrapped a tank that was wrapped in a towel in the bottom of my field box. The tank has a manufacture date of 5 / 12 and the rubber has split all around the tank. I'm afraid that the Manufacture date will fall off and I will not be able to get it Hydro'd in the future.

By the way it has a Joe B gauge and Hose on it.

Thanks for any feedback.
Michael
.22 Marauder
W.A.R. NBH Quiet!!
.25 Marauder
W.A.R. De-Pinged and it WORKS
W.A.R. NBH W.A.R. Valve Sweet
Stock Rogue Sold
.177 Regal, Bearing Trigger Job.
PRod
Drilled out Valve
Wow!! Hot Rod
int3man

Re: Benjamin Air Tanks

Postby int3man » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:32 pm

Well the Dive shop said that they would not fill it. They had to check with the manufacture. So in the interim I called Crosman and they said to return it and they would look at it! Stand Up Customer service!!!!

Thanks Angel!!
.22 Marauder
W.A.R. NBH Quiet!!
.25 Marauder
Stock Rogue Sold
PRod
Drilled out Valve
Wow!! Hot Rod
int3man

Re: Benjamin Air Tanks

Postby int3man » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:42 pm

int3man wrote:Well the Dive shop said that they would not fill it. They had to check with the manufacture. So in the interim I called Crosman and they said to return it and they would look at it! Stand Up Customer service!!!!

Thanks Angel!!

Update, Crosman replaced the tank with the cracked cover under warranty. These people stand behind their product. 5 stars!
.22 Marauder
W.A.R. NBH Quiet!!
.25 Marauder
Stock Rogue Sold
PRod
Drilled out Valve
Wow!! Hot Rod
int3man

Return to Feedback for Crosman