Sacramento Area Fun Shoot - Sunday April 18th

Find, organize, or promote local shooting events. Please Include the State and City in post Subject.

Re: Sacramento Area Fun Shoot - Sunday April 18th

Postby JimC on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:12 am

sacshooter wrote:I’ll even ask if they can send us a .25 to play with. I’d like to see how hard the .25 can smack the steel knock over animal targets, and I’m sure the shooters from the Yellow who will also be attending would be interested in seeing /shooting the .25 as well.
So I’ll ask, but let’s not hold our breath.
Roger

Hi Roger,

I'd love to compare the power and trajectory of the .25 vs the .22. I hope Crossman is generous.

I'm going to bring my Diana 54 springer with iron sights also, I don't imagine there will be a long line of shooters waiting to try that one out with all the PCP rifles available :lol:

It looks like this is shaping up to be a really fun day. Let's hope Mother Nature smiles on us as well.

Jim in Sacramento
JimC

Postby sacshooter on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:33 pm

Update
I got a call back from Chip at Crosman yesterday.

He called just as I was about to hit send on an email to them.

He Introduced him self and we talked for a while. It was his 2nd. Day with Crosman, he will be working on social media marketing.

He asked how he can help, and asked him about the stuff I mentioned in my previous post, and cc’d him on the email. He will see what they can do ;)

We asked and they will see what they can do for us, so let’s keep our fingers crossed :)

Roger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sacshooter aka Site Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sacshooter

Postby JimC on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:31 pm

sacshooter wrote:Update
I got a call back from Chip at Crosman yesterday. >>>>>>>>>>>>>
We asked and they will see what they can do for us, so let’s keep our fingers crossed :)
Roger

Roger,

Your timing is impeccable! Hope Chip can come through for us.

See you next weekend!
Jim in Sacramento
JimC

Postby sacshooter on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:15 am

Spoke to Crosman again today :D

Looks like it is shaping up to be a surprise Sunday, for all who will be attending the event :?: :?:

They are sending me a few things to be handed out at the event. And they are working on loaning us a .25 for the event. (If they can get it here in time for the event)

So if you are a lurker that may want to join us for the fun shoot. Please become a registered user on this forum and reply to this thread. If you are a forum member in the Sacramento area please sound off and join us.

If you are new to Airguns, and don’t have one yet you are still welcome to attend. Most of us are willing to share our airguns with others. This allows you to experience a bunch of different airguns in one place.

If you are a powder burner shooter and you want to get an Idea of what modern PCP airguns are capable of at 50 yards and beyond, join us. But this is an airgun only shoot, so please leave your powder burner and all that expensive ammo at home ;)

Roger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sacshooter

Postby ssscottg on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:22 am

Hi there,

Looking for a clarification on the directions, if I am traveling south on Sunrise BL do I turn left or right on HY 16?

See you there. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks,
Scott
ssscottg

Postby JimC on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:17 pm

Hi Scott,

Heading south on Sunrise you go left on Highway 16 towards Rancho Murietta. The turnoff of onto Ione Road is only about a mile or so past the second entrance into Rancho Murietta.

See you Sunday,
Jim in Sacramento
JimC

Postby sacshooter on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Well It is official,
Crosman Is sending us a .25 Marauder topped with a centerpoint scope and some .25 pellets for us to take turns shooting this Sunday. (I’m First :D )

It is going to be fun..

If you belong to other forums please post a link to this thread and invite them to come and shoot airguns with us.

Roger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sacshooter

Postby Supercharged86 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:19 am

sacshooter wrote:Well It is official,
Crosman Is sending us a .25 Marauder topped with a centerpoint scope and some .25 pellets for us to take turns shooting this Sunday. (I’m First :D )

It is going to be fun..

If you belong to other forums please post a link to this thread and invite them to come and shoot airguns with us.

Roger

Hey Roger, That's great to hear, should definately be fun. Could you send it up to the New England when your done ;) . Cheers. Steve
Forum Moderator

Mrod .177 with EunJin 16.1's = A bad day!!!
Supercharged86

Postby sacshooter on Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:51 pm

WOW Crosman sent us some stuff for Sunday:

Lots of .22 pellets...

Hats, shirts, and a few pellet pouches.

OH yea, they loaned us a Marauder, It is here. Unfortunately only one tin of 200 Benjamin .25 pellets :o

Talk about the Dark side calling, Only 200 .25 CP pellets, Must not unpack Marauder until Sunday,,,,

I hear voices from inside the brown box saying "Open me up and shoot me, You know you want to :twisted: "

I fear trying to fire just one shot would cause the whole tin to disappear. :oops:

Must be strong, must not open the brown box :?:

Roger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sacshooter

Postby sacshooter on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:39 pm

Could not resist, I opened the box, looks nice, and feels good.

I also opened the pyramidair order box, and found a tin of .25 JSB pellets, and some tins of .25 Kodiaks in the safe so all is well :) We can shoot away on Sunday.

roger
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sacshooter

PreviousNext

Return to Local Airgun Clubs, Fun shoots, and Events